12

Y/n's pov

Michael threw me over his shoulder and brings me upstairs.

"No, stop!" you yell desperately

He isn't fazed by any of your kicking or scream he just keeps carrying you upstairs

You get to the bedroom and be gently lays on the bed and turn to walk out.

"Michael what was that" you said going after him.

"He takes a deep breath to calm himself because he was fuming.

"You were not supposed to see that" Michael said pinching the bridge of his nose through his mask (don't ask how)

"What was it" you said a little more demanding.

He grabs you by the wrist aggressively and looks you into your eyes "you think your in control, hm?" He questions.

"I think you need a little reminder who gets to demand things" he slaps you softly across your face.

"You earned a punishment later" Michael says before walking out and locking the door.

You go to the door and turn the knob. Tears fill your eyes. You pulled on the knob some more but there was no use

You sat on the bed and tears fell from your eyes. You slowly fell asleep.

You wake up to Michael chaining your hands to the bed post and you are completely naked. "w-what are you doing?" You shakily question Michael.

"You think you are so smart trying to sleep so you don't get punished" Michael said chaining your feet too.

"No-no Michael it wasn't that I just fell asleep, I'm sorry" I say desperate for him to stop.

"Tsk-tsk" Michael says "the more you lie, the worse your punishment" Michael says grabbing your left ankle harshly and handcuffing it to the bed post.

"Michael stop please I'm scared" you said pleading with him.

"Shut your mouth, dumb slut" he said harshly.

You whimper as he handcuffs you right foot to the bed post. Now you are all exposed for only Michael's eyes.

You feel so intimidated by his presence. Who knows what he is going to do to you now. You really didnt intended for this to happen. He could of just woke me up and punished me. I regretted my choices very much but it's too late now.

He takes out a vibrator. And places it on your ✨pearl✨

You moan from the sudden sensation.

"You cum and you get punished more. You have to ask permission to cum" Michael said

You whimper and your legs twitch.

You didn't have a high tolerance for sex or anything, you never had sex or any romantic relationships. You did have boys chasing you left and right but you always turned them down. You never even had an orgasm.

Like 1 minute passes and you feel your climax coming.

"Michael" you moan out.

He chuckles "already, damn"

"Please" you say shakily

"What"

"Please c-can I cum" you say on the edge

"Hmmm" Michael thinks about if for a second. "No" he says firmly.

You try and delay your orgasm but cant. You release anyway. You legs shake and you head is back on the bed. Michael sees this and takes the vibrator out angrily. He uncuffs you very fast and yanks you up by the wrist. "Michael im sorry" you plead

He ignores and takes you to the basement again. He throws you on the "bed" and locks the cage. He doesn't turn the lights off but you wish he did. What you saw was horrifying.