8

~y/n's pov~

I wake up feeling a weight on top of me. I gasp when I realize it is Michael. My legs are on either side of his waist and he was kissing my neck. I take in a sharp breath when Michael starts to kiss my sweet spot.

He seems as if he is fueled by my moans. He gently trails his hands down the sides of my waist. I shiver beneath him. He hooks a finger around the trim of my lace panties gently before impatiently ripping them off.

He trails his kisses down my chest and onto my stomach. I fiddle with the oversized shirt and I bite my lip, feeling insecure with his eyes on me.

he kisses the top of my head and I start to get wet. I rub my thighs together, desperate for him to touch me. he chuckles at my desperate whines. "Pathetic" he whispers and he swiftly puts his tongue on my heat. His tongue goes excruciatingly slowly against my folds. I whine and move my agenda to his hair. Trying to push his face into me. he looks up at me before absolutely devouring my poussy.

I grip his hair as he plunges his tongue into my hole. I moan out in pain and pleasure. he teasingly stops and starts gently kissing your fold. You whine and again try to push his head into you. He chuckles against your heat and almost sends you over the edge with the vibrations on your heat.

"Please" you whisper to him with begging eyes. He smirks "tell me what you want baby"
he says.

you look away from his intimidating gaze. He gets back on top of you so he is now kissing your neck again.

"What. Do. You. Want. My love." He says inbetween kisses"

"I-i want you" you say finally.

He chuckles "whatever you want my love". He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his boxers. he lines his pepe up with my pepe and looks up at me again. He plunges into me and I bite my lip while digging my nails into Michaels back.

he gives me a second to adjust. I mean Michael was the biggest I had ever seen, I'm talking a solid 12 inches. "You ok babygirl" he questions. "Mhm, you c-can move it now" you say. He nods and starts thrusting in and out. You gasp and moan.

He buries his face in your neck "mmm baby you are taking me so well". You whimper as you get closer to your climax. He takes two of his fingers and puts them in your mouth. And motions for you to suck on them.

You suck obediently. He smiles, satisfied. "Youp feel so good y/n" he breathes out.
"Fuuuuuuck y/n" he says.

You giggle keep sucking on his fingers until he takes them out and moves them onto your pussy. He rubs them in a circular motion.

That pushes you over the edge and you tell Michael "Michael I'm close" he grunts and keeps slamming into you over and over.

he thrusts into you harder and faster. And you finish. A couple seconds later Michaels thrust gets sloppy and he finishes ✨ inside you✨

He flips himself over beside you. He looks at you. You pant at him. You get on top on him and straddle him.

You whine at him. "Whats the matter my baby slut?" He says trailing his hands down the sides of my waist. "More" you pout. He laughs "I would of thought my little puppy would've been tired after one round but you want more. He says surprised.

You nod. He flips you over completely so now he is ontop of you. He puts his finger in your mouth and you suck on them.

he trails his other hand up your shirt and starts pinching and flicking your nipples. You moans and try to rub your legs together but can't because he is inbetween your legs. You whine at him.

He pulls his fingers out and tilts your head up at him. "So desperate for me, you are just a mindless puppy in heat." He chuckles and you pout. He smiles and lays down next to you. He kisses your head and he lays you on his chest.

You fall asleep

-

<3