3

You whimper as her puts his hand out and caresses your face. You yank on your chains "let me go, I-l want to leave" you say trying to sound not scared but the stuttering gave it away. He chuckles for a brief moment. "Now why would I do that princess" he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. "P-please" you whine. "Don't be a brat" the masked man says firmly. You yank on your chains whining. The masked man demonor changed very quick, a second ago his eyes were full of admiration and he was calm now he aggressively walked out of the room slamming the door and locking all the locks. You heard a big crash. You flinched at the sound. You didn't know what to do. All you could focus on was getting out of hear. You were so exhausted you couldn't even think, you slowly drifted off to sleep. You awake to the locks being unlocked. The masked man stepped inside and had a tray full of food. He set the tray down and unlocked your handcuffs. You winced and rubbed your wrist. He caressed your hair. You decided not to try anything because you knew he is way bigger and stronger than you, you were completely weak and exhausted, and you feet are still handcuffed to the bed.

You just sat there in silence looking down at the tray of food. You were so hungry but you couldn't eat. Eating would make you fat. The masked man noticed this and said sternly "Eat now". You looked up at him and shakily said "I'm not hungry". He quickly moved closer to you and grabbed you neck. "Eat. Now." You looked at the food. It was eggs, bacon, toast, and a small fruit salad. You decided to eat some of the fruit to satisfy the masked man. You picked the fruit with your fork and slowly ate it. It was uncomfortable with the masked man watching you every move so you put your head down. He noticed this and he shifted so he was looking at the wall. In a couple seconds you ate all the fruit. You never realized how hungry you were, and this didn't go unnoticed by the masked man. You set your fork down signaling to the masked man you were done.

He picked up the toast and motioned for you to eat it. You shook your head. Frustrated, he grabs you wrist and handcuffs them to the headboard. "No please, let me go!" You panicked and started kicking at him which didn't work because you feet and handcuffed too. He ignored your efforts and takes the tray and walks out of the room, locking the door. You sit there with tears streaming down your face. You slowly fell asleep. You awake to the locks being unlocked. The masked man comes up to you and puts a change of clothes on the bed. He gently unlocks the handcuffs on your hands and then you feet. He gently grabs your wrist and helps you stand. You grab onto his mUscLeYy shoulders to try not to fall. He takes the clothes and walks out the door with you and you take in you surroundings. There was a hall in front of you that lead to a door with a lock. Next to you was the bathroom and to your right was a staircase. The masked man motioned for you to go to the bathroom. He lays your clothes on the sink and gets a towel out of the closet. He kissed your head. "Be a good girl" he turns and walks out.

You close the door and realize there is no lock on it. You roll your eyes and look into the mirror. Your hair was messy and a trail mascara down your cheeks from crying. You look down and see an unopened toothbrush and toothpaste. You smile and turn on the shower. You strip your clothes and got into the shower. You saw a 3 in 1 mens soap and oddly your favorite vanilla body wash and shampoo. You happily washed yourself but then you remember. This masked man kidnapped you. Well this very hot masked man. You had the urge to touch yourself but pushed the thoughts away but your hand still made it's way down and you whimpered slightly. You sighed and turn off the water. You got your towel and dried off oblivious to the masked man seeing all of what just happened. The masked man stood outside the bathroom door, smirking.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

~Michael Myers pov~

I watched y/n as she resisted the urge to touch herself. I knew she was thinking of me, hents her whimpering my name. I quickly and quietly walked out of the bathroom waiting for her to finish up.

~Y/n's pov~

I wrapped the towel around myself and brushed my teeth. I dried my body and looked at the clothes. Dark red panties and bra that were lacey and a really big black shirt. Must of been his. After I put on the panties and bra I looked at myself in the mirror, I was unsatisfied. I sucked in my stomach and looked at myself again. I was skinny!! It brought a smile to my face. A couple more weeks without eating a lot then I would finally be skinny. I put the oversized shirt on and brushed through my hair with my fingers. I walked out of the bathroom and saw the masked man standing and there. Was he there the whole time?

~Michael Myers pov~

Y/n walked out of the bathroom with the matching panties and bra with MY shirt on her, I had the urge to take her right there. I resisted the urge and softly spoke to her. "I know you have a lot of questions, let's go downstairs". I take her hand. God it was so soft. I guide her downstairs into the dining room. I sat her down at the table and then I sat across from her (so I can admire her beauty). She looked down nervously and I instantly felt guilty, I didn't want her to feel scared or nervous, I mean for right now😉. "I know you have a lot of questions, this is your time to ask" I said softly. She looked like she knew what she wanted to say but she still thought about it. "Why am I here and who are you." She asked confidently. I chuckled at her confidence "My name is Michael Myers"
"Ok" she said sassily "why am I here".
"Don't be sassy with me little girl, or I will have to punish you". I said firmly. She made a confused face. "W-what do you mean punish".
"We'll get to that after, any more questions?".
"How old are you?" She said innocently
"21" I said
She nodded. "Can I see you without the mask, I mean why do you even where it?" She asked innocently.
I shifted uncomfortably and cleared my throat
"Anyway, now for the rules?" I said looking at the paper in front of me. She seemed to notice how I was uncomfortable when she asked that and she didn't ask again. I love this girl. "Rules?" She asked.
"This is a list of rules for you to follow, ok princess?
She nodded.
I motioned for her to come sit on my lap. She sat hesitantly.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Rules:
•Eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between
•Do everyone thing I say. No exceptions
•Do not try to escape or call for help.
•Ask me permission to do anything
•You are not allowed to see anyone else especially boys.
•Always tell me everything
•Be respectful
•If you do not follow these rules you will get punishments

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"I have to ask permission to do anything?!" She yelled and stood up
I stood up and matched her tone "Are you raising your voice at me?" I asked mocking her. "I think you need a punishment?".
She instantly stopped and looked up at me. She is so tiny, she is only 5'0 and I'm 6'7. "Im sorry" she said quietly and put her head down.
"I'll let it slide." I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face. I kissed her forehead and sat her down at the table. I sat down looked at her. "You know I'm Michael's Myers?" She looked up
"Yea you told me" she looked confused

"Baby listen to me, I'm Michael Myers". She looked confused and then it clicked. I'm a murder. Fear fills her eyes and she gets up from the table. "Oh my God" she says backing away from me. I get up slowly. "Princess its ok" I say other sweet nothings and walk toward her. She looked up at me in fear and shook her head while tears filled her eyes. She turned and bolted. She wasn't too smart because there was no where to go. I chuckled and chased after her.

-

Author:

  Sorry I know this is a Michael Myers x reader and I'm making him talk Alot. I'm sorry, next chapter I am going to make him a lot more like Michael Myers. Sorry guys, I'm working on another chapter right now!!

W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶5̶5̶6̶