14

That night Michael stayed up for hours researching eating disorders. While y/n was sleeping right next to him.

Michael has never felt this way about anyone.

Anorexia Nervosa.

Michael's heart dropped. He heard about eating disorders when he was in the mental hospital. He heard some guards talking about this girl who died for Anorexia.

He looked over at y/n and stroked her hair.

He was thinking about a way he could approach this and start slowly getting her to eat again. I need to show her that no matter what her body will always be perfect to me. And in my eyes she will never have any flaws

I need her to know that.

Michael's pov:

I woke up the next morning very early to try and come up with an idea to get y/n to eat.

I think of her favorite food. Chocolate chip pancakes.

I get all the ingredients out and start making them as quiet as I can. About 45 minutes later they are done and the table is set. I go upstairs and kneel by the bed. I stroke her hair slowly and her eyes flutter open. "Hey baby, can we talk" I say with a soft smile.

She nods softly and sits up slowly. She yawns cutely "what do you want to talk about?" She asks.

"I want you to come downstairs" I smile at her

She nods suspiciously but gets out of bed. "I will get ready real quick" she says walking into the bathroom.

J was waiting patiently on the bed when she got out of the bathroom. "C'mere" I said gently grabbing her wrist and leading her downstairs to the table.

I could feel her nervous sigh from next to me. I lead her to the table and pulled out the seat for her. I sit next to her.

I silently pick up my fork and start eating my food while y/n is staring at hers silently.

A couple minutes go by and Im almost done with my food whereas y/n hasn't eating anything.

I see tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Darling, you don't have to eat if you don't want to. You never have to be embarrassed to eat, especially around me. I will never judge you. If you want to eat in private I will leave the room. I say

She sniffles and quickly wipes her tears with her sleeves. She picks up her fork and picks up a piece of pancake. She looks at it carefully and brings it closer to her mouth. Then she just drops the fork and covers her face with her sleeves. I can't help but feel for her.

I pick up her fork "do you need help?" I question.

She sniffles and nods softly. I take the fork to her mouth.

Y/n's pov:

I felt like throwing up. Michael feed me a couple bites but I could eat anymore.

We are now upstairs on the bed and Michael is kissing my stomach and telling me sweet nothings while I'm forcing myself to keep the food down.

We spent the rest of the day together watching movies and I eventually fell asleep.

An: sorry this book kinda turned into a €d book but dw next chapter will be better and spicy. <333