Chapter 01

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

As I stepped into the balcony after getting ready for school, my eyes fell on something new. Someone has finally moved into the huge house built recently opposite to mine. The windows that always used to remain shut were now open and I could see a silhouette walking here and there. I could say it was a person and no ghost. Glad.

The guy stepped out into his balcony and I choked onto my milkshake. He was handsome. Black hair and tall. He had a pale complexion. I couldnt make much of his features from this distance but I could just say he looked good. As a neighbor, I thought to greet him even though I lack social skills. It was hard and it was me trying to get outta my comfort zone.

And as if he knew, he looked at me from his balcony. I gasped as my hand that was raised in the air to wave at him remain stuck there. He didnt say nothing and stretched his arms, again walking into his cave. Dude, wasnt that rude? he saw my hand in the air, atleast wave back. Whatever, might be some moody teen or might be having a bad start of the day. Can understand, no worries.

-

I was sitting on my bed, scrolling through my instagram, waiting for my girl friends to call me for school. After sometime, I heard them calling me. It was Yuki, she is a beautiful girl and kind hearted, with her is always Emma, she is beautiful too but yells a lot which irritates me sometimes but nevertheless, she is cute.

I walked down and shut the door behind me, locking it. Yuki smiled at me whereas Emma was busy staring at some bug on the road. I smiled back as Yuki came running to me. "Hey bae, you ready?" She asked and I nodded. Emma looked at me and smiled brightly too "Hey y/n! Sup?" I chuckled "Nothing much"

Well basically these two adopted me. I used to sit alone in the class at the last bench when these two noticed me and adopted me kind of, we started to hangout and stuff and I had to step out of my comfort zone. Now we are besties. Never forgetting Alex, he is in the group. He was the one who asked these two to make me their friend cuz he noticed I was always alone. And now we four are just best buddies. Alex is the heartthrob of the school. Well, unnecessary info but nevermind.

"Someone moved into this house?" Yuki pointed her thumb towards the house. I remembered what happened earlier so I turned slight pink. "Yeah" Emma, as always, widened her eyes "Is he hot?" She asked. "Well...yeah little bit. I saw him this morning, he has black hair and pale skin...and he is tall...other things, I didnt focus on those" Emma squealed "Do you think I have a chance with him?" She asked and thats when she received a sharp smack on head from Yuki "Spare atleast some boys, why u chasing everyone?" and they both started to bicker like kids meanwhile I was busy thinking about the new neighbor.

My eyes widened again as I saw him leave his house and enter the black expensive looking car infront of his house. I motioned the girls to look over there and they did. Emma was about to faint to see a handsome guy with a nice car, like he was the first one, weirdo. Yuki twisted her mouth "Hey...he is actually good looking...you couldve defined him well" I sighed "Who cares?" but we knew Emma was literally drooling.

-

"Hey ladies!" Alex rose his hands up for us to give him a highfive. "So how are my girls?" He asked. Emma rolled her eyes "Only if Alex was as handsome as Mr neighbor, I would've asked him out!" She sighed. Yuki huffed "Girl, he is literally the most good looking guy in the school, also whatever you said was so irrelevant!" I nodded.

Alex shook his head slowly and looked at me with a smile "Who is this Mr neighbor?" He asked "Well just a dude that moved into the empty house opposite to mine" He nodded "That huge house?" I nodded "Emma has a crush on him?" He asked, I chuckled and pulled him away from the bickering girls by his arm and we started to walk towards the building "Well, is there any dude except you that she doesnt have a crush on?" Alex chuckled "Well she is weird"

Both me and Alex turned towards the squeals that were coming from a distance. Girls and guys were crowding the enterance as if some celebrity had entered the premises. We went to check and I could say no words other than WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-?

Please VOTE, it matters a lot to me..

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-