Chapter 32

"Baby get up, we need to get ready for school!" I frowned as Zeus tapped on my shoulder, waking me up. He looked at me with a frown as well "You can't sleep so much, i miss you!" So what?? Why can't I sleep?? I just smiled a bit and sat on the bed "Are we going school today?" I asked and he nodded, pointing at the other side of the bed. My eyes widened, my uniform, socks, school bag and even my shoes, everything was ready and everything was...new.

"You got me new bag, uniform and shoes??" I asked in surprise. He smiled "Ofcourse I did! Your skirt was a little small, the one u always wore to the school, it got a lot of attention from the guys, I've noticed" I nodded "I understand that but why the shoes and bag?" He just shrugged "I thought with new uniform comes new everything" I was speechless. Should I thank him? Hug him? Kiss him?

I went for the option three. Grabbing his chin, I gently placed a kiss on his lips which he gladly returned with more energy as compared to me and then we pulled back "I am glad it made my baby happy" I nodded "Thankyou Zeus" He frowned "It's I love you! What is thankyou??" I just chuckled.

He tilted his head after waiting for a few minutes "Say it" I looked at him "Say what?" He licked his lips "You exactly know what" I shrugged "I don't" He grabbed my chin and pulled me, not kissing me but squeezing a little "Use your brain" I tried breaking free from his hand. It was hurting and I bet I'd have got red marks on my cheeks. "No you say it first!"

Tears gathered in my eyes and i harshly broke free from his grip. "What the fuck is this behaviour Zeus!?" Zeus looked at me with his now red eyes "y/n i haven't changed, I am the same Zeus who threatened to kill you and then ur body wouldn't be found either, I am the same who made you call out his name in the car that day, I haven't changed. So you better say what I need to hear baby or I have my ways"

I missed Alex. He was never this harsh. I looked down "I love you" saying these words to him made me regret everything. I didn't mean it. I'd never mean it if he stayed like this. He patted my head "Good girl, now get ready, we need to leave, I'll be making breakfast by then" and with that he left after placing a kiss on my head.

I sighed and got up, thinking whether me giving Zeus a chance was a good idea or was it really what Alex warned me in my dream? I shrugged and got out of these depressing thoughts and went to the washroom, getting ready for the school.

                       ╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

I walked downstairs to see Zeus cooking. He looked flawless, he looked gorgeous. He turned a bit to look at me and smirked "Someone's looking hot, goddamn" a blush crept up my cheek as he smirked hard and then again went to cooking. I sat on the chair and waited for him to finish. The way his bicep flexed when he moved his arm, the way the muscles of his back just moved and the way he pushed his hair back everytime, everything about him was nice except for his bitchy behaviour.

He placed the food infront of me and sat opposite to me. "Thankyou for the food" I said and he nodded "Eat, we are late already" rude.
"Also y/n we've got a rule for school" he held onto my left hand gently and looked deep into my eyes "No interaction at all with boys, not much interaction with girls, just answer the questions teacher asks, other than that no talking to anybody without a reason, no talking to boys at all, am i clear?" He looked serious. His face held a serious expression as he told me everything.

"You know you are basically just taking away all my rights?" I glared him. His grip on my left hand tightened as he began to squeeze it "I give orders, you follow, that's how it's gonna work" I frowned "No! We won't date if thats what you want! Get the fu-" and he twisted my wrist, a sharp scream escaped my mouth.

"Say yes" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He had no shame, no guilt, no emotions on his face. "Get out of my house!" And one more twist, I winced out of pain. "There's no going back now baby, I've waited alot, just say a yes" years escaped my eyes as I nodded to his demands. He smiled and left my wrist, walking to me and going down on his knees. He cupped my face and kissed my lips for a few seconds "See, it wasn't hard, was it? Just obey what I say and ur pretty little body wouldn't have to suffer"