Chapter 37

"I know where to go for now y/n.." Noah said softly as they walked hand in hand towards somewhere even they didn't know. She looked at him curiously "where Noah?" He smiled "well there's a small lake nearby and I bet it must look so pretty right now because of the moonlight" she smiled back "let's go then.."
"It's not that far so don't worry, I mean you are light weight..too easy.." he blushed a little while speaking. She tilted her head "I didn't understand"

Noah cleared his throat "I mean if you get tired, i can always carry you" she chuckled "Ah that's what you meant, cute" he blushed again "but it's okay, I can walk, thankyou for the offer tho" He just shrugged "it's okay"

Soon, they were both sitting near the lake, staring at the moon "So you loved him very much" Noah asked, none of them looking at eachother "Oh Noah...I wish I could define it..the love I had for him, the love I have for him..not a single day goes by without me thinking about him, scrolling through our old chats and photos and voicenotes..."

"So do you think you will ever move on?" He asked. "Honestly speaking...no, I don't think so..I tried very hard but..it's not working" Noah hummed. He was sad, very little but yes, he was. "I see" he whispered. She smiled a little at the moon "I wonder where he is...what's he doing...does he miss me...has he ever thought of returning back to me...or will he never return like he said..."

"But what if.... actually nevermind..it's okay, you'll get over all the pain" Noah said in a soft voice. Y/N looked at him and smiled a little "If I ever found someone... someone who can make me feel alive again...I won't hesitate to go with him" she smiled.

Noah nodded "I hope you do" Y/N smiled "What about you Noah? Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. "Erm..no, didn't find someone my type honestly.." y/n chuckled "Oh I hope you do!"

"Are you cold?" He asked "Just a bit, not much" but he could see her shiver. Suddenly, he held her hands by both of his hands and started rubbing them "You are very cold..it won't be safe staying near this lake any long..let's go home.."

She seemed very hesitant thinking about what earlier happened. She was confused whether to go home at this time or no. Noah understood this and smiled a little at her "I won't let him lay a finger on you" She blushed a bit and nodded. Slowly they both got up and just before they were about to go, y/n held his hand "Noah...can...can I hug you..I jus-" before she could complete her sentence, he gently wrapped his arms around her, giving her a big, comforting hug. "Thankyou so much Noah..."
"Shush...no need to thank me again and again.." y/n wrapped her arms tightly around him.

After a few minutes, both of them separated with loudly beating hearts and red cheeks. "Um..let's go.." y/n said softly and Noah nodded, holding her and as both of them walked silently.

TBC<33