Chapter 09

Overall, the whole day at school was peaceful for y/n

Overall, the whole day at school was peaceful for y/n. She didnt spot Zeus even once since the morning, not like she cared anyway. Y/N was happy she got to spend nice time with Alex and his silly jokes. Both of them went to eat lunch together in the canteen, had fun in classes and studied. Everything normal, like it used to be for her when Zeus wasn't around.

"You dont know how nice I feel" Y/N said, stretching her arms and yawning. Alex smiled at her "And why? Is it because of me?" He wiggled his brows. Y/N chuckled "Yes, it is because of you and its because of Zeus" Alex's mood dropped at the mention of Zeus's name. Y/N noticed it and smirked "Why? What happened?" Alex just shrugged "You can go talk to him, I need to go" and he started to walk faster.

Y/N chuckled and chased the grumpy boy. She held his hand and yanked him towards herself. Alex's chest was in direct contact with Y/N's. His face turned pinkish and a groan voluntarily left his mouth. Y/N noticed it and moved away a bit, his hand still in hers. "I meant, I am happy cuz I got to spend time with you and Zeus didnt bother us"

Alex was too lost in her eyes to speak anything. His finger curled around her bicep as he pulled her into his chest again. He stared at her lips. Slowly moving closer to her lips, he whispered "Y/N...I..." His hot breathe touching her lips. Goosebumps crawled all over her body.

Y/N's eyes were wider than ever as she pushed him away. Her heartbeat fast as hell. Alex on the other side was a hot mess. "Alex, I...I need to go, I am sorry" and with that she ran away. Alex stood there, frozen. Muttering profanities, he punched the wall infront of him. "Fuck it! You ruined it all Alex! You should have given her some time"

A deep chuckle echoed through the alley. "Well well well, look at the miserable pup! I feel pity on you" Alex turned around to see Zeus leaning against the wall, arms crossed on his chest. Alex gritted his teeth "Shut up sucker" Zeus scoffed "We just witnessed who the real pussy is" Alex was fuming with anger. He was already upset over what he did to y/n and Zeus wasn't making anything better.

"Well at least she is close to me, now look at you, she gets pissed off even at the mention of your name, you reprobate" Alex chuckled. Zeus hummed "So she clearly didn't tell you about our sleep over, shows how much close you are to her" Alex frowned, his heart pounding "Sleepover!? What sleepover?"

Zeus clapped his hands "Wow, she didn't tell you when Emma had an accident, she was with me, in fact we were at her place, she avoided the call so that we could cuddle" Alex gulped "That can't be true!" Zeus laughed "Well pup, if it wasn't, how would I know Emma had an accident and Yuki called her to tell her about it?"

Alex took a few steps back, not able to believe anything Zeus was saying. "How'd you get to know about her accident?" Zeus nodded "Nice question, well me and y/n came to school together, in my car, she told me that last night when she avoided the call, Yuki wanted to inform her about the accident"

Everything Zeus was saying made so much sense, Alex being y/n's bestie, couldn't even defend her. He wanted to not believe it but some part of him was filled with the doubts. How would Zeus know if Y/N never told him. She definitely told him.

"So you slept with her? You guys had sex?" Alex asked, hurt laced his words. "Well we didn't but we do have plans, maybe soon, next week or this weekend maybe" Alex couldn't hear anymore. He knew he loved the girl, he loved y/n, he wanted y/n to be his and not of some fucker like Zeus. Alex was heart broken.

He clenched his jaw and ran away from the place. His heart was aching. "Y/N! You can't....why would you?!? JUST WHY!?" tears streamed down his eyes and just like that he disappeared from the area.

Zeus on the other hand smirked "She will be mine, Nah, she is already mine" and with that he walked away from the alley too.

Do vote please! <3