𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓!

Hello my dear readers! My family!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hello my dear readers! My family!

Please stay for the last time on this book and read this paragraph! It's important!

So I basically got this notification a few days ago and it says we can't really communicate through private messages anymore on Wattpad.

I am very close to all my readers, I hope you guys know that already. The thing is, I want to stay in touch with all of you, you guys are the sweetest and the funniest, most adorable people I've ever met! So I don't want to just stay as a writer who updates and communicates only through chapter comments.

You guys are the reason for my book to reach where it has reached today. First God and after that you guys, the only reason for its success.

So I created this Instagram account! Follow me and I'll keep updating about small stuff, answering your questions about the book and some other funny stuff there! Just to stay in touch with you all!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

So I created this Instagram account! Follow me and I'll keep updating about small stuff, answering your questions about the book and some other funny stuff there! Just to stay in touch with you all!

The first people who follow will get a follow back (I'll try to follow back all of u if Instagram doesn't restrict me!)

Thats all, thankyou so much for reading and thankyou in advance for following me on Instagram!

I love you all, you all are fantastic, I am proud of every single one of you even if I don't know you properly or even if we have never communicated! I believe whatever u guys are doing will be for the bestt!

Take care, I love youu all ❤️🌙✨