Chapter 35

We've come so close to the ending of this book. Just a few more chapters and we are done, thankyou for everything guys.

"Noah, go unlock the door, I'm coming" Zeus tapped Noah on the shoulder. Noah nodded and got off the car after glancing at y/n. Zeus looked at y/n and sighed "Sorry baby, couldn't even give you much time in the car" He rubbed her hands. Y/N shrugged "It's okayy, ofcourse your cousin was in the car, it'd have become so awkward" Zeus sighed "I don't mind having you infront of anyone, it's just I don't want them to enjoy even looking at what's mine" y/n blushed a bit and looked down.

"Baby, can you give me a few minutes, I'll show Noah his room and everything, then you and me can spend time" y/n was still upset over what he did this morning and she indeed wanted some space so she agreed. Zeus kissed her softly on the lips and then on her cheeks "I am already missing you" he said. Y/N scoffed "I literally live opposite to your house Zeus" Zeus nodded with a small pout "Will you not miss me?" He asked. Y/N had to force a smile and nod "Ofcourse I will, just help Noah and then we can spend time" Zeus agreed.

-

"So Noah, this will be your room okay?" Zeus looked at him while entering the room. Noah nodded "It's cool" he replied. "You already know where the kitchen and the bathroom etc is, so you know it's basically your house aswell, don't hesitate" Zeus patted his head "Like I was going to?" Noah scoffed "Don't misbehave" Zeus glared him "And i clearly noticed how you were looking at her, stay away, I don't wanna do something that might make me regret later".

Noah smirked "You think she feels the same? Her eyes hold no love for you" Zeus looked at Noah with an emotionless face "Noah, listen kid, stay in your limits, alright?" Noah coughed "As if I was planning to take her? She isn't my type anyway" he rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't have been able to, but yeah good, maintain your distance" Noah shrugged "I don't care, I am hungry"

Zeus nodded and was about to step out but then turned around "Also Noah, don't try to mess up with the chest freezer okay?" Noah looked at him "Where is the chest freezer?" Zeus pointed at the wall "I have fit it inside the wall with a lock, don't open it, it has some important items"

Noah scoffed "As if you are hiding some organs in it, I won't touch it bruh" Zeus nodded and walked out. Noah was now extremely curious about the chest freezer. What could it possibly have? He thought but didn't care much to try and open it.

_

Zeus had gone to buy some groceries. Noah just sat in the balcony, sipping on coffee as he had no snacks to eat for now. Y/N was in her balcony, eating a cookie and scrolling on her phone. Her eyes fell on Noah and she smiled.

He blushed a little and turned away. The evening was beautiful and the sky was orange and pretty. Noah's skin glowed in the orange light. "Hey Noah, what u up to?" She asked in a friendly way. Noah just shrugged "Waiting for Zeus to come back with snacks" She frowned "You haven't eaten?" Noah shook his head "I did eat". "When?" She asked, "In the flight this morning" he replied. She gasped "Omg...Noah..this might sound very weird but know my intentions aren't weird, come over and let's eat, you need to eat"

Noah looked at her and then shook his head "It's okay, Zeus will be here soon anyway" She sighed "Just come over Noah, let's eat" Noah was about to refuse again when she said "I'll make you something tasty, just eat and then you can leave" Noah sighed and nodded finally. Y/N sweetly smiled in response.

A knock was heard on her door. She opened the door and saw Noah rubbing his neck nervously "Um hey" y/n smiled softly "Hey! Step inside!" Noah nodded and stepped inside, looking at the interior of the house "Cozy and small" he says softly "Yeah haha, it's cozy, warm and like nice for a small family to live in" Y/n replied, he just hummed.

"Would you like to eat in the living room?" Y/n asked "I'd prefer wherever it's easy for you"
Y/N nodded "it's warm in the living room, you can go sit there and watch TV til i prepare you something tasty" Noah nodded as y/n led him to the living room.

Noah tilted his head slightly, looking at the big photo on the wall behind the sofa with y/n and Alex. "Nice living room" Y/N smiled a little "Thankyou, please make yourself comfortable"

-

Y/N prepared some chicken noodles for Noah and brought it to the living room. She smiled as she saw Noah watching TV peacefully like a baby. His innocent look resembled Alex which made her heartache. She diverted her attention and places the meal on the coffee table. Noah noticed the chain with a small ring around her neck and frowned.

"Thankyou for the meal" he said as y/n sat on the other couch. "No problem, enjoy please" she smiled sweetly at him. Her eyes wandered slowly towards the photo frame on the wall behind Noah and a small sigh escaped her mouth.

Noah noticed it "It's delicious..." He said softly. "Thankyou, you can come over to eat anytime..." She said, lost in her own thoughts while looking at the picture which made Noah even more curious. "If you don't feel weird, can u tell me about this picture?" He asked.

Y/N froze for a second. She didn't think he'd ask and she wasn't ready to explain anything to anyone about Alex but she couldn't just say a no after he asked so politely. "That's...Alex.." she replied "Your brother?" He asked "Haha...no, he's my boyfriend..." Noah frowned "Isn't that Zeus?" She smiled a little, lost in the brown eyes of the boy in the photo "If Alex was here...it'd have never been Zeus..."

"Where...um nevermind.." Noah said in a whisper "It's okay, you can ask.." she said "I'm assuming he left.." she nodded "without a single word, he did...he went somewhere nobody knows...not even his family..." Noah's heart ached a little seeing her eyes watery "Its okay, he might return.." She nodded "I have not given up the hope.."

"Can I ask you another question..?" She nodded "This ring around ur neck..." She softly touched it as Noah mentioned the ring "It's the...promise ring...Alex gave me.." Noah bit his lower lip and inhaled deeply "You still love him I guess" she smiled "No doubt, without any hesitation, yes i do"

Just then a knock was heard again but before y/n could go and open, Zeus was already standing there "Noah, i..y/n what are you both doing together??" He yelled "He was hungry so I just made him some food" Zeus glared Noah "Noah, go home" Noah narrowed his eyes "And who said you could order me?"

"Guys stop...it's not that serious, Zeus let him eat properly, you sit, I'll make you something too" Zeus shook his head "No love, I am not hungry" he said as he sat on the seat beside y/n, placing his arm around her waist. Noah could see the discomfort in her eyes "Why can you not see that she is uncomfortable?" Noah asked "Noah, it'd be so great if you mind your own business" Zeus replied in a cold voice and y/n gave him an apologetic smile.

After Noah was done eating, Zeus kissed y/n and opened the door to leave. Noah looked at y/n with softness in his eyes and waved a little "bye" she smiled back "Bye Noah, take care of yourself"