Chapter 31

_"Y/N, not him, please not him! He is not the right one! He will never be the right one! Y/N get out of his arms! Kick him out of your life! Your house! Just don't interact with him! I am telling you, something is really wrong with him and something will happen, something bad! Please you just stay safe!"_

I gasped and sat straight on the bed. My eyes wide open and sweat covered my forehead, face, my whole body. I was trembling. Alex came into my dream. He was warning me. He wanted me to stay away from Zeus. He wanted me to be safe. My heart was beating so fast. I was happy and sad at the same time. Knowing he came into my dreams and I could feel his presence made me so happy but knowing it was just a dream and that too so weird, this made me so sad.

He looked sad, he didn't look happy. He was trembling too. Where are you Alex? Where are you?? Why did you leave?? I stared at the promise ring on my finger which felt so heavy now, knowing he hadn't kept his promise and here I was, going crazy for him. I kissed the ring gently and removed it from my finger. Tears gathered in my eyes as I put it on the chain around my neck, it rested so gently on my cleavage. My finger felt empty now.

I didn't want to remove the ring but just seeing it again and again made my heart ache, made my chest tighten and hands tremble. It had started to burn my finger, the same ring that gave me so much assurance just a few weeks ago, now felt like fire on my finger.

I was alone, i am glad I was alone. I needed some alone time and I needed to think about everything, everything that had happened. I couldn't deny this, I love Alex more than anything, more than anyone. Even if I try out with Zeus, I don't think I'll be able to move on and I don't think I'd be able to keep Zeus happy.

Alex's words, his voice, his smell, his soft brown eyes, his beautiful brown hair, pretty face and that gentle touch, I could still feel it. I smiled a bit to myself as i remembered our THAT night. The night when he claimed me his and i claimed him mine. That soft touch, that smell of him, those emotions and everything, everything made goosebumps cover my body. Where are you Alex?

I am just hoping he returns and we just get back to however everything was. I missed him more than anything. Taking my phone slowly into my hands, i was again disappointed to see no texts from him. I scrolled up and tears flowed through my eyes. All his love you texts, all those voice notes of his, his call logs and everything. Our small arguments, bickering, lovely texts and everything was just there. His photos, he looked so gorgeous.

I stared at the photo i clicked of him the before the day he left. So gorgeous. I remember him not wanting to take this picture. He was shy, indeed he was but that small faint smile said everything. I swiped through our pictures together and there he was, kissing my cheek.

I felt warmth on my cheek suddenly, what was it? I turned towards the direction and gasped. It was Zeus, looking at me with a smile. Actually right now I was glad he was here, I was getting too deep into all the Alex stuff and would be sad for the entire time.

"You slept like a baby, I left when u fell asleep" He said, sitting infront of me. I smiled back "I feel relaxed now, a bit atleast" He stared at my phone and sighed "How is this going to help you recover if you keep staring at _his_ photos"  He said his with disgust and I could see anger flash in his eyes. He hand his hands around his knees and his knuckles had turned white, his jaw clenched.

"Um I just ...I missed him so I just decided to see him once more" Zeus nodded and grabbed my phone, he started deleting the photos one by one. My heart broke into millions of pieces as he deleted the three and proceeded to delete more and once again, I slapped his face, hard.

His face turned to the other direction and i snatched my phone back, recovering all the photos back from the recently deleted. "Get the fuck out of my house Zeus!! Get the fuck out of here!!" I wasn't feeling even a bit guilty. Who did he ask before deleting those?

He glared at me and then his face turned cold, very cold and stoic suddenly. It made me shiver but I sat there, pretending I was not scared, holding my phone behind my back. Zeus stared at me and then again, he smashed his lips onto mine, now not that softly but harsh, it was rough.

I tried to break free but he held both my wrists behind my back and kissed me as if there was no tomorrow. Biting my lip hard, he drew blood out of it. He pulled back a bit and exhaled sharply. He saw the fear in my eyes and his eyes softened. He placed his lips softly onto mine and kissed me gently. Zeus left my wrist and pulled back, slowly placing his lips now on my nose and then forehead and then lips again. He brought his thumb up and wiped the blood off my lip.

"I am so sorry baby, did I hurt you too bad?" He cupped my face and examined it. I stayed silent. His face had mark of my whole hand and he was worried about my lip? I felt guilty. "Are you okay?" I whispered. He smiled softly and nodded "I am, I am okay" I touched his face and it was burning. "Stay here okay?" He nodded and I got up to grab some ice.

After i came back from the kitchen, Zeus was there, sitting silently, looking at my wall which had photo of me and Alex on it. I ignored it and climbed up the bed. "I am sorry for slapping you ....I was just upset over u deleting the photos, didn't realise you were trying to help me move on" He nodded "It's okay"

I placed the ice bag on his cheek and cooled it down. It was now much more better. Suddenly he hovered me and held my wrists over my head, smiling brightly, our bodies touching and no gap between us. "So what did u think about giving me a chance?" He asked "I think I've waited too long now" I smiled softly. I think I should give him a chance, maybe it will make me move on.

I forced myself to peck his lips and nod. He was surprised. It was the first time I pecked him. He was speechless. I placed my lips softly on his and kissed him passionately now. First he was still but then he slowly started moving his lips. Our lips on perfect sync as we kissed. After a few minutes of kissing, I pulled back.

He hugged me very tight and buried his face in my shoulder. Kissing my bare shoulder and neck for some time, he smiled and spoke "I feel so relieved, i love you so much baby!"
I couldn't say I love you too because I didn't love him, I liked him. I just hugged him back and we stayed like that for some time.