𝐢.

ZORA PEEPED UP FROM BEHIND, her book with a teeth showing grin on her lips as she looked at the H/C haired woman that silently was sat not too far away from her. Y/N was studying and listening to some music, and she did feel the other woman's stare on her, but she was too in her own world to do anything about it.

The dark haired girl let out a lovesick sigh as she brought her opened book closer to her face so that the only thing anybody else could see was her piercing blue eyes.

Her feet fiddled around with one another under the wooden table before she felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to whip her head to the person standing beside her.

Eyes widening in shock and face heating up in embarrassment, she saw an acquaintance staring down at her with a skeptical expression on her face.

"Uhhh.. h-hi Natalie!" She squeaked out, hoping the other woman didn't witness what she was just doing.

Waving her hand up at the dark haired girl below her, the female that went by the name Natalie just kept staring at the girl, aware of the fact that she was doing something odd, but still not exactly knowing what she was doing.

Zora brushed some of her curly hair away from her face as she darted her blue eyes all around the library, still trying her hardest not to stare at her crush.

"S-So... What brings you, uhh.. here!? R-Right.. now!!" Zora tried her best not to be awkward, but the stare Natalie sent was eating her alive.

Natalie then brought her own hand up to her hair and patted the top down a bit. "I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout with me and the others today?"

"Oh.. uhhh..." The shorter female continued to look look around at the settings, noticing the disappointed look she gained from the girl.

"What? You can't hang out with us today?" Natalie questioned with a sigh and a long pause, "Again?"

Zora did everything in her power to stop herself from rolling her eyes out of annoyance. "As.. m-much as I want to... I have to deal with.. family stuff..."

Natalie beat Zora to it, she turned herself around with an eye roll and Zora listened to the low words that came out from the girl. "Tch, I don't even know why they told me to ask her..."

As the blue eyed woman watched the blonde walk out of sight, she turned herself around and landed her eyes back onto the concentrated female.

"They just don't understand Y/N... I'd rather watch you all day..." She let out yet another lovesick sigh.

As if on queue, a loud ringing noise was heard from the ceiling, causing the short term to grow upset and frustrated even though the bell hasn't been ringing for that long.

She stared straight at Y/N who gathered up all of her things and stood up, preparing to turn on her heel.

When Y/N was right on her two feet, she finally got the confidence to turn her head to the person that had a fixated stare on her.

But once she looked over to where the staring was coming from, she didn't see anyone looking her way. There was only people walking in the opposite direction or just packing up their things.

Shrugging to herself, Y/N began to walk, not even aware of the pair of blue eyes that still stayed on her.

It was just two in the morning when Zora decided that she'd pay her crush an unwanted visit. She usually came to her house to calm herself down, if she was missing her, or if she was getting bored of the thousands of photos of Y/N and wanted more.

She peeped up at the window and once she saw that Y/N was sound asleep, she raised both of her hands up to the end of the window before she slowly pushed it up, causing little creaking sounds to come from it.

Luckily for her, the other female didn't even move a muscle, and that's another thing Zora loved about Y/N. She never made this difficult for her.

Once the window was fully open, she stood up and turned her body to the side before she began lifting her left leg up, letting it push through the window.

Y/N felt the breeze hit her skin in her sleep, but she was unconscious and didn't even realize that there was an unfamiliar woman not too far from her sleeping form.

When Zora's left leg touched the ground, she whirled her self around and put her other leg through the window with a quiet huff.

Slightly squating down, Zora then slipped her small figure through the window and grinned from ear to ear, allowing her dimples to show.

Zora stood up and brushed her clothes down before she turned around and stared at the sleeping girl.

Dopamine immediately entered her body and she crept over to the female and pushed some of her H/C hair away from her cheek with a low squeal.

"Sooo cutee..!" She whispered to herself, admiring the way Y/Ns cheeks puffed out during her sleep.

After some more pets on the girls head, she pulled her hand away and stared down at her body.

Her breath hitched once she realized that her crush was wearing nothing but a black tank top that followed along with black underwear.

Trying to pay attention to the woman's breathing pattern, Zora attempted to follow it, but she couldn't even stay focused with the outfit her crush had on.

Not being able to take it anymore, Zora pushed her hand into her jeans pockets and yanked out her phone before she switched it on, opened it, and pressed on the camera icon.

As she stared at her crush through the screen, she leaned back and put her blue eyes on the real prize in front of her.

When she repeatedly pressed on the white button so that she could get photos of the female, she hummed to herself in thought once she was finished taking them.

She scrolled through the photos only to realize that Y/N was the same in all of them. She didn't like that so she thought of things she could make Y/N do.

Taking some steps closer to the woman's sleeping body, she put her hand back up to her body and gently placed the tip of her fingers onto her shoulder before pushing her so that she was now laying on her back.

Still, Y/N didn't even know that there was someone in her room. She just kept on dreaming away.

Glad that Y/N didn't wake up, Zora then waltzed over to the end of the females bed before she gently began to spread her legs with her light eyes still on Y/Ns E/C ones.

She let out shaky breaths as she felt her face heating up, and when Y/Ns legs were wide enough to her liking, she angled her phone down towards her privates before taking another snap of the woman.

YAYYYY gay stuff