𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

ZORA FELT SO BETRAYED BY, what she was just shown, and she could've sworn that her whole mind went blurry when she kept her eyes on the video that was being shoved right into both her and Y/Ns face. She didn't think that it would be Y/N of all people that went behind her back to do something so snakey, so it really hurt her. It hurt her more than the thought of anyone finding out that she actually liked women. There were already some of her tears trailing down her cheeks as she pressed a shaky hand against her mouth, the sound of anybody else's voices and stares drowning out by the own sound of her voice entering her thoughts.

Even though the H/C haired girl knew that the blue eyed teen that stood beside her wasn't listening to a thing she was saying at the moment, she still wanted to explain why it wasn't her, "Zora!! Listen to me, I swear I didn't do this! I might've gotten hacked by someone that just... Hates my guts or something, you know I would never do something like this to you-"

"Uhmmm, the proof is all here Y/N. You're the one who outed Zora, and now you're mad at yourself for doing it even though you probably thought very carefully about posting something like this." Natalie waved her device in her hand before she pushed it down, the video going to a stop as a smug smile of victory formed on her lips.

Y/N actually couldn't believe that Natalie was this evil enough to actually find something this serious humorous when it was a private thing that was going around to everyone around the school. She even felt the stares and heard the laughter of people that recognized them or found out who they were all because of their friends, "It was you..."

Rolling her eyes as she grinded her teeth together at the furious teen that stood in front of her with her veins slightly popping out of her forehead, a weary sigh came from the blonde that wasn't having it with the other girl.

"Huh? Why do you still think I did this when the video is literally posted to your account Y/N? Please... Make this make sense because now you're just pointing fingers to make others look like the bad guy when you don't want to admit that the bad guy is actually you."

"I'm not the bad guy!! This had to be you! I wouldn't ever do something like this and we both know it! I've been put in the same situation as Zora once, you know how I feel about these kinds of things!!" Y/N was now stomping over to the blonde that had shivers crawling down her spine while she continued to keep a confident look over her face even though she was screaming on the inside, and not in a good way.

She cleared her throat, taking a large step back while people already started pulling their devices out just by Y/Ns mini meltdown she had going on, "O-Oh and I would do something like this...? That's kind of rude of you, don't you think Y/N??"

"Yes because you're evil!!" She spat out to the blonde that perked her bottom lip out, her eyes trailing around over all of the people that chuckled and whispered while some other people just walked there way up to the two, gladly forming a circle around the three women.

The whispers began getting louder and louder with each steps some people in the crowd took, and it was so annoying to all three of the girls, especially Zora since she was about to have her breakdown, "Damn, it's too bad she's a lesbian. I would let her ride my face like that anytime, anywhere..."

Y/N snapped her face towards where the voice came from only to see a short man with tight curls that rested on his head and smooth brown skin while he smirked at her, watching as she strained her E/C eyes at him, causing his smile to drop before she looked back at the blonde.

"Natalie. You need to take that down, now." Y/Ns voice was lower since she didn't want any of the others around to question what she meant by that, and she knew their friends would give an answer.

The female that stood in front of the H/C haired female shrugged her shoulders again, the scared glint being shown in her eyes as she tried to back away, "It's your account... I can't do anything."

Balling her hands up into fists as she clenched her jaw and took even quicker steps over to the scared woman that was finished with her teasing, she continued to give her a hard stare that was enough to make her legs weak, "Oh my god, please stop playing dumb because I'm going to hurt you-"

"I'm being serious...! I didn't do anything to your account!"

"Oh yeah...? If that's-"

"Y/N L/N, ZORA MOORE, AND NATALIE EVANS PLEASE REPORT TO MY OFFICE!"