𝐱𝐢𝐱.

THE THREE WOMEN QUIETLY, sat inside of the office with their heads down low. Zora was practically shaking while Y/N and Natalie both pretended that they were fine, even though they weren't, only proving that Y/N was right when she pointed fingers at the blonde girl that bit on the inside of her cheek. They all hoped nothing too bad would happen to them, but at this point they also didn't know. The video was spreading everywhere through the school, so they didn't know how they'd even be able to get out of the web they were in now, and they already knew they'd get into big trouble if even more people found out about what was caught on camera.

Zora was on her way to tears as she listened to the sound of heels clacking against the floor. She didn't want to think any bad thoughts, but they just kept on flooding her mind, making her go into an even further pit of sorrows. She just wanted to jump out of the nearest window, but no. She had to continue to live just for another day with the one girl next to her.

After she thought about getting rid of herself in that moment before her mind turned back onto the silent Y/N, she then glanced up at her, a sparkle filling her beautiful blue eyes as her lips trembled. She just wanted to hug her right then and there, but she didn't want to stir up the pot even more. She just sniffled with a frown against her lips.

The older woman in the room sat behind the desk infront of the three younger women, her dark hair up in a bun as she let out a huff, genuinely upset at what was to come, "So... Ladies. Do you want to tell me what happened between the three of you today?"

Natalie felt her heart almost sink at the passive aggressive tone in her voice, causing her to perk up before she started waving her hands around with her blonde hair slightly brushing up and down against the side of her face, "Hey, listen. I'm not apart of this entire thing..! I was just there for when-"

"Natalie. We saw you arguing with Y/N, and we know you're apart of it. You don't need to lie to me. We'll all be getting to the bottom of this." Was all the older woman had to say, her voice getting lower while her smile only grew bigger, trying to hide the fact that she wasn't happy at all.

The blonde teen could only seep down into her chair, wanting to get the record set straight although she already knew the truth, "I- uhh... Ma'am, please listen to me. Y/N and I... we only used to be friends..! I was only worried about her once I saw that video.. s-so I tried to show her it, wondering if it was consensual or not because it was recorded! Then.. she just went all beast mode on me-"

"Natalie, I'm gonna need you to cut the act..." once those words flew from her mouth, Natalie furrowed her brows with a little whine that vibrated out of her throat, gaining the two other girls attention. They only stayed quiet because they didn't have anything to say. They were both caught, and they felt hopeless because they didn't think there was anything they could do.

"Now. You two... We don't know what we're gonna do with the both of you yet, alright...?" She watched the two women nod their heads with their eyes shifting to the ground in sync before the older female turned back to the blonde, "And you... Now you already know what you've done."

Heart dropping even further down through her body, the blonde clenched her jaw and let her eyes grow even wider, scared of what was to come to her, "What?? What did I do..?! I didnt do anything...?"

Zora just drained out the sound of Natalie's voice, feeling glad that something bad was going to happen to her, but still not feeling the hole in her heart being filled by the H/C haired teen.

"I don't have anything on you yet, but judging by the way you talked to those two women out there, I'm guessing you had something to do with it. You were waving it in Y/Ns face like it's some kind of good thing, and that was just disgusting to see that."

The cold air surrounded the three women, causing the blonde one to shiver as she felt the intense stare of her principal. It wasn't like anything she'd ever felt before. It was a look that said many words, "That's not fair at all! I swear I didn't do anything! It was Tarik, not me-" Natalie cut herself off with a gasp while she slapped a hand on her mouth, sitting herself further down into her seat.

"Tarik?? So you were up to this..." she mumbled with the look in her eyes almost seeming darker. She was so disgusted with the girl infront of her, that she completely forgot about the other two girls that were the ones who got caught in their dirty acts.

All the girl could do was whine and whine, her eyes rolling while she leaned herself closer to the older girl, a pout on her lips, "I'm.. I wasn't! He was the one that uploaded the video to Y/Ns account!!"

"How did he get that video in the first place, hmm?" There was a little phase from the teen as she parted her lips, not letting anything pass from her lips since she didn't know what to bring up.

By now, the principal could see that Natalie was trying to lie her way out of things, and she wasn't going to let that happen at all. She hated the fact that she did something so irrational and stupid all because of something in the past because it told a lot about her as a character, "He... I.. he was there, a-and... He recorded that video-"

"You're seriously have the audacity to lie to my face right now." She responded with a scoff, watching Natalie's eyes grow even bigger.