𝐢𝐢.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, Zora was seen walking into the large gymnasium in black shorts and a dark blue T-shirt that fit her perfectly. She had her hair in a ponytail and a wide smile on her face. She was so excited to see the woman she loved, and she was just filled with jubilation at the thought of gaining more photos of her crush. She looked around for her crush, and frowned to herself when she didn't see the girl at all.

As she continued walking and staring around, she felt her cheek make hard contact with someone's chest, and that caused her to stumble back before she felt an arm snake around her waist and pull her back onto her feet correctly.

Slowly opening her pretty eyes, Zoras mouth dropped open at the sight of Y/N hovering over her with a concerned look on her face.

When the other female saw the shocked expression that was shown on Zora's features, she assumed that she was uncomfortable with the way she was touching her, so she removed her arm away from the woman and took a step back.

Zora could've sworn a piece of her heart was torn away once Y/N did this action. She couldn't even say anything, she just felt offended and heartbroken over the other woman.

"Uhmmm.." Y/N awkwardly looked around, feeling uncomfortable by Zora's stare, "I.. hope you're alright..? Uhhh- I- I'm gonna go now..."

When Y/N was preparing herself to walk away, Zora took a stomp closer to her, starting the other girl a bit. "Y/N..."

Y/N grimaced at her name since she'd never even met the woman at all, but that grimace disappeared once she remembered that there couldn't be any other reason as to why she knew her name. They were in the same class after all.

"Yeah?" She asked, not wanting to be in front of the other woman any longer.

Zora took another step and slowly put her hand out, her hands longing for the other girl to touch them.

It was only then that Zora noticed how pretty her crush looked in the dark fitting shirt and dark shorts even though they were wearing the exact same thing.

All she wanted was to touch her. And she also wanted Y/N to hold her in her arms while she pet her and kissed her all over, but she knew she wouldn't have that ever.

Y/N found it kind of weird that Zora didn't reply to her, and she felt creeped out by the fact that she just had her hand out. "I.. uhhh.. I don't know why-"

The two women flinched once they heard the sound of a whistling sound coming from behind them.

Looking over to the older woman behind them, Y/N groaned and turned back to the dark haired girl that now let her hand drop down, "I don't want to get in trouble.. I'll see you around, uhhhh..."

Zora's heart ached as she stared at the female that tried to recall what her name was, but she was stuck and she couldn't even remind her. She was so nervous to speak, she just wanted to touch her.

Y/N didn't hear anything else, so she just shrugged and turned around before jogging over to a group of girls that were already whispering about the embarrassed Zora.

At the end of PE, Zora pouted to herself as all of the women waltzed into the locker rooms. She knew that she was being talked about by the others, but she didn't care. The only thing she cared about was if Y/N was doing the same.

Standing in front of her duffel bag that was full of her clothes, she already felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"She wouldn't do that to me... She.. she knows I love her... She wouldn't do that.." she whispered to herself, earning a stare from the brunette girl beside her.

When a tear finally streamed down her cheek, she immediately put her fingers up to her left eye and quickly wiped it away with a chuckle, trying to act as if she wasn't about to pull her own hair out.

"Uh, are you alright?" The girl next to her asked, watching as the dark haired female jumped at the sudden question.

Cocking her head to the side and showing the brunette a teeth showing grin, she nodded her head yes. "Yeah! I'm... I'm fine, yeah.. just happens sometimes... E-Eye drops..."

"Oh, yeah," she laughed along with the blue eyed girl, "That happens to me too. It even burns sometimes. So weird,"

As the brunette turned around and began to fish out her own clothes, Zora was still stuck on the fact that Y/N was probably somewhere in the room laughing about her.

That thought alone made her stomach turn so she figured she'd just see if her thoughts were true.

Moving away from her bag with a stoic expression, Zora then turned around the corner that had a locker in front before she walked to where Y/N usually was.

Yet another frown pulled down at her lips and as she started getting more upset, that's when a thought popped into her head.

With low huffs coming from her mouth, Zora turned on her heel and began to stride over to the showers that could be heard not too far away from the women.

As she crept closer to the showers, her eyes landed on a familiar female that she knew a little too much. Her eyes widened and they looked like they were about to pop out of her skull.

Her cheeks grew flushed and her lips slightly parted. When dirty thoughts formed in her mind, she tried to stop them from coming, but she just couldn't.

Y/N was covered by the door, but still, she was right there naked in front of Zora even though she couldn't quite see.

Zora wished she'd brought her phone with her because she already knew she would've had her device right over Y/Ns head without her knowing.

Only taking steps closer to the door, her blue eye shinned as she peeped through the crease of the door.

Just as the dark haired girl felt as though she'd hit the jack pot, a voice interrupted her, "Um, what are you doing?"

Zora jumped up and whirled herself around with hot cheeks that were spreading all over her face due to another set of embarrassment. "NOTHING!"

The girl with raven like hair looked Zora up and down, "That didn't look like nothing... Wait... Were you-"

Without a second thought, Zora sprinted off, only making herself seem even more suspicious to the other female.