𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

THE TEENS LOOKED BACK AT, the same time, each of their eyes widening when they saw that it was Natalie coming up to them with a wicked smirk against her lips. They knew something was wrong just by the air that surrounded all three of them, and the look on the blondes face. It was enough to tell them she'd just done something very bad, and that already had the dark haired teen shivering in her stance beside the H/C haired female that only bit on her bottom lip with all hope for Zora leaving her body.

"Well hello, you little love bugs...!!" Natalie teased the two females that only stepped up beside eachother, silently allowing their bodies to brush up together while fear ran all around through every inch of Zoras body. She didn't know what she was going to do if the news actually went out to the people that already knew her.

Natalie pouted at the two women before she turned her eyes onto a quiet Y/N that wanted nothing more than to wrap her arms around the blue eyed woman right next to her, "Not gonna talk to me??"

Listening to the silence that left out of the H/C haired teen that wanted nothing to do with her at the moment, that's when Y/N pursed her lips and took her own eyes off of her, trying to show her that she didn't want her anywhere near her or Zora at the moment.

"Hmmm.. guess not.. well, I have some news for the both of you...!" Natalie clasped her hands together, her whole demeanour switching from dry and taunting to fake and a little more cheery.

Zora was the first to snap her face back to the blonde female that only smirked at her while she looked her frame up and down with low giggles coming from her throat, and then it was Y/N that did the same, but it wasn't because she was all that worried about what she had to say. It was because she was making the dark haired girl incredibly nervous about herself.

Scoffing out at the afraid Zora that slowly wrapped her arms around her small frame, that's when the E/C eyed teen realized that she was becoming self conscious, and she didn't like that at all, "Will you just tell us what it is you want to tell us??"

Natalie could only laugh at the stoic looking Y/N that sent her threatening eyes while she balled her hands up beside her legs, "Ohhh, Y/Ns getting feisty for her little girlfriend...!"

"Be quiet. You don't know anything about us." The teen responded with her eyes seeming to grow a little more darker and condescending towards the blonde that only rolled her own eyes, acting like she wasn't afraid of the other women even though she was calming herself down in her own head.

"Whatever... Anyway, as I was saying! I have some news for the both of you!" She repeated herself, only causing the female with H/C hair to grow even more irritated by her. She just wanted her to get to the point, but here she was, stalling.

Y/N clenched her jaw, already beginning to have enough with Natalie and her bullshit. She was so annoyed by the fact that she knew she had a lot of power over Zora, "Can you just say it already??"

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm getting to that Y/N... Ugh, anyway.. so Zora, you have absolutely nothing to worry about anymore, because everybody already knows that you're into women now!!"

Zoras heart dropped down to her feet once those words came from Natalie, and she couldn't help but stop all of her movements when she'd finally processed what was sent her way. All of her blood went cold, and she couldn't even speak, but luckily enough, Y/N was right there beside her with the same feeling running through her body.

She didn't know how she could've let Zora get involved with someone like Natalie, especially since she still wasn't over her like that, and she cursed herself for it, but she then realized that she couldn't be upset with herself at the moment because the problem was also standing right in front of both her and the silent teen next to her, "Natalie... What the hell are you talking about..?"

"You guys both know what I'm talking about...!!" Natalie winked at the female, causing her to grimace at that since it was something she always did when they used to date.

Y/N was fuming with every inch of anger radiating outside of her body, "Natalie this isn't a fucking game! She didn't want to be forced out the god damn closet!!"

Laughing out at the H/C haired female hat only pursed her lips with her eyes not moving away from her for even a second, that's when the blonde teen leaned over and wrapped her arms around her stomach, enjoying the reaction that came from her ex girlfriend, "You think I outed her? No, Y/N... You outed her..!"

"I didn't do shit!! What the hell are you even talking about??! And.. why the fuck are you laughing about?! This isn't fucking funny at all!!"

Natalie's laughing died down a little and soon enough, she was leaning back with heavy sighs coming past her lips due to the feeling of excitement filling her body, "You really don't know... Do you..?"

"I don't know what...?" Now those words alone really caused the woman to shift in her stance with worry beginning to replace the feeling of anger that was still inside of her body.

Shrugging at the teen that didn't have a clue what she was talking about, that's when she pushed her slender fingers through her pocket before she pulled her phone out, her snickering being the only thing that was heard by both her and a scared Zora that was left paralyzed.

While the blonde did whatever it was on her phone, Zora turned her face back at a quiet Y/N that clenched her jaw once again until she felt the feeling of a pair of blue eyes staying on her.

Looking back at the woman that only stared at her with wide eyes that were already growing watery, Y/Ns eyes went big and her heart ached at the pretty girl that was so clearly sad about what was happening to her, "Y/N... What is she talking about...?"

"I don't know what she's talking about, Zora... You.. you have to believe me when I tell you that... There's absolutely no proof that I-"

The sound of moans booming out of Natalie's phone hit the two women's ears, and it was definitely not too long until they both whipped their faces back towards the screen only to see that there was a video of the E/C eyed female riding Zoras face, and the worst part was that it was posted to Y/Ns account.