𝐱𝐱𝐢.

WHILE HIDING IN THE CLOSET, of the girl she loved most, there she heard the door rattling for a few before she heard it open. Footsteps followed afterwards as the mystery person shut the door behind themself. Zora panicked because she wondered who it could be that was so confident in coming in her room like that. It could have been some kind of stalker that the H/C haired girl didn't have a clue about, and she knew that if something were to happen, she would quickly hop out of that closet and save Y/N, but since nothing bad happened yet, she was relaxing, trying to make herself calm.

After a few more seconds of just nothingness, that's when the person the steps belonged to was finally revealed, and what Zora saw made her almost shit herself. There stood Natalie, her arms crossed her intense eyes still on the sleeping woman. She didn't know how she just waltzed right into the room like she also lived there, and it freaked her out.

She still didn't see anything too bad happen yet, so she simply just backed down in the closet, her body shaking as she narrowed her eyes at the blonde that couldn't see her. After she just stood there, that's when she saw the blonde turn on her heel, and she almost sighed out of relief until she saw the light quickly flicker on, making her freeze up from how much she didn't care if she got caught.

Natalie then walked right back to the still sleeping girl that somehow wasn't waking up, and before the girl in the closet knew it, she was taking off her shirt, and then her pants. It made her feel so sick to her stomach that she just had to watch all of this happen because she would also look like the bad guy.

Climbing on top of the sleeping girl, that's when the blonde woman leaned her face down to her before she planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. That seemed to do the trick because then Y/N flinched up and peeled open her tired E/C eyes, only to see Natalie over her with an almost innocent smile on her lips. For a second, the woman that was once sleeping was confused, but then she realized Natalie was casually on her while she was just asleep.

That really ticked her off, but she didn't want to wake anyone else up. She just clenched her jaw and shot up against her bed, her eyebrows knitting as she stared down the blonde that could only chuckled, "What the fuck are you doing in my home...?! Didn't I tell you to stop talking me, you fucking weirdo."

"You didn't tell me to stop stalking you. You asked me if I could stop stalking, to which I replied saying no thanks." Natalie perched her body up by her knees while she wrapped her arms around Y/Ns head, wanting so badly than to kiss her everywhere on her face. She knew she probably could've since the H/C haired woman probably wouldn't want to protest since she was so tired, but she decided not to.

Still feeling tired from just being asleep, and the feeling of the blonde now petting her against her head making her even more sleepier, Y/N then stared up at the other teen with a stern expression, "Natalie. This isn't.. funny. Get out of my house. Now. It's very creepy, and you're half naked."

"You used to love it when I surprised you like this... What's the matter..? That other girl taking up all of your attention now, hmm..?" She unwrapped her arms from around Y/Ns head before she leaned down and put her lips up to the side of her ear, jealousy coming down in her voice when she finished her almost seductive question.

Before Y/N could even say anything, she felt Natalie straddling her with a lustful look filling her eyes, and she got even more confused. This was all moving too fast for her, and she couldn't bother to keep up with what was happening right in front of her eyes. Plus, Natalie was already going to beat her to everything, and she just knew that, so she didn't dare fight it at all, "You know, Y/N.... I still love you.."

Natalie grabbed a small piece of the other females H/C hair and twirled it through her fingers as she pushed her face closer and closer to he face, "Do you still love me...?"

"Hey. Why did you put that video of me and Zora out..?" She murmured sleepily, the back of her hand raising to one of her eyes to brush out the crust that laid on the inside. She couldn't deal with Natalie at all, and she almost felt nothing for her. I say nothing because Y/N knows very well that she still feels atleast something for the blonde, she just clearly doesn't want to admit that.

There was a sadistic giggle that came from Natalie as she delve her head in Y/Ns neck, her whole body heating up once she felt the other teen lean against the bed underneath her, a low groan passing by her lips, "To prove that.. she can't please you as good as I can.... I still have our videos, you know... Don't you see how much better I eat you, Y/N...?"

"N-Natalie... Come on, I actually want to know why.. you'd do something so evil like that...? You really hurt her..." she allowed the other female to be all over her, and that was the biggest issue the wide eyed Zora was seeing, but still, she didn't let a peep come from her. She just silently watched everything unfold, wondering how she could fall for someone so vile.

"It's like I said, Y/N-" out of nowhere, Natalie was turned on her back and pinned to the bed with Y/Ns hand right around her neck, causing her eyes to squint while she parted her lips to try and catch her breath. For some reason, that action only made her feel so much more excited about the whole thing. She loved how vulnerable she felt underneath Y/N, and she wanted her to ruin her body right then and there.

Gripping around her neck even tighter, Y/N sighed out loud and inched her face closer towards the blondes, somehow not as tired as she just was, "Tell me why you actually did it. Now."

Natalie bit on her lip before she threw her head back and attempted to laugh until she felt Y/N pressing down even harder on her neck, causing her to raise her eyebrows. She tried to breathe and felt that she couldn't, so she coughed and squeaked out a quick, "I'll t-tell you if you.. let go..."

Y/N agreed and kept her E/C eyes burning holes into the other girl that caught her breath, her own eyes growing tired as she kept staring up at the teen that stared her down, "Because I'm jealous. I'm jealous of that little girl you like. Some people saw you two together, and I just couldn't help myself. I don't like her. In fact, I want her dead, and I don't want you to know of her existence at all anymore. She should be nothing to you..."

"You're crazy..." Y/N mumbled out at the sadistic young woman that didn't do anything but smile while she leaned into the touch of the females hand around her neck. She was clearly aroused by all of this, and for some reason that also did something to the H/C haired teen.

"That's how you like them, remember...?" Natalie lightly moaned out, and just as she was about to say another word, she felt Y/Ns lips pressing against hers, and she was already closing her eyes, the feeling of her hand still wrapped around her neck really sending her over the edge in a good way. She knew Y/N still felt some type of way towards her, and she knew it was never going to end between the both of them. She could just see it in her E/C eyes, but of course she wouldn't have admitted that infront of Zora.