𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

BLUE EYES STRAIGHT AT THE, wall, Zora felt like her entire life was crumbling down before her. She wanted to rip Natalie's throat out, then be praised by Y/N for doing so, and that was her exact issue. She still didn't see the bad in the H/C haired female, although her feelings were all over the place because of what she'd seen. She just kept telling herself that this happened because of the blonde, and even though she was completely correct, it wasn't like the other girl didn't have a play her role either. Ignoring those thoughts somehow made it worse.

She wanted to have a meltdown, she really did, but she couldn't feel a single thing but despair and great anger. She wanted to hurt Natalie. Make sure she wouldn't exist anymore, like what she said about her, and she wanted her love to be aware of that too.

Standing up with shaking legs, Zora looked around at her room with heavy breaths, realizing that she had fucked up everything within it. Tears formed in her eyes and quickly sunk down against her cheeks, her body still trembling from the furious explosion she was just put through.

It was only the morning before, and she had the perfect plan to confront the blonde, the only issue was how she was going to let her know she knew what happened without her knowing she was in that room that same night.

Zora blankly turned herself around and grabbed her device that laid over her bed, her expression dull and her eyes low as she switched it on and pressed the green icon that laid over it. Putting it up to the side of her face, that's when her breathing stopped for a quick moment once she heard the exact voice she'd been yearning for all of this time.

"What's up Zora?" Said the calm voice that made Zoras legs feel like complete jello. She loved the sound of Y/Ns voice lacing through her ears, and she knew she wouldn't ever be able to get over it. It was almost like a drug to her, the only difference is that she didn't care how much she took of it.

Sitting herself down against the bed, she began breathing heavily, unsure of how to start her words. Yes she was upset with what she saw, and it did hurt to realize that she would never get over the H/C haired girl, but she loved her too much to even gain the thought of letting her leave, "Y/N. Do you love me?"

Y/N froze as she glanced at the blonde that peacefully laid beside her, nothing but hickeys covering her body. She immediately let a sigh pass her lips, the guilt already starting to eat her alive, "I.. think you're cool."

By now, Zora felt like all hell was going to break loose. She was already angry and Y/N wasn't making this whole thing any better. She already knew that the other woman had Natalie in her bed as well because that mind already crossed her thought and she knew it was most likely, "Oh. That definitely isn't what I wanted to hear from you..."

"I'm sorry.. I just... never had anyone be so straightforward with me, you know?" Y/N ran a hand down her face with yet another huff that caused the dark haired females eyebrows to go inward.

"I want you to tell me you love me and no one else.... Please..?" Zora was practically aching for those words to leave Y/Ns mouth, even if she didn't mean it at all. She just needed to hear those words or else she was going to do something she didn't want to. She had never experienced such an intense feeling that took over here. She was usually shy, and didn't let her know what she wanted, but today was clearly different.

Not knowing what to say to that, Y/N cleared her throat with a head tilt the shorter woman couldn't see. Contemplating on whether she should do it with a whole other girl right beside her, she just squinted and clenched her jaw, her heart tightening inside of her body. The guilt that started to build up inside of her really made her realize how much of a dickhead she was the night before, "Oh. Okay... I.. I love you. I do, Zora."

All of a sudden the world around the blue eyed girl just went dark, and so did the air around her, it seemed. There was bright butterflies that flew around in her on the inside, and her heart felt as though it was growing ten times larger. Wanting nothing more than to tackle Y/N into a huge hug, she just clenched her hand into a fist and bit on her lip to the point that blood seeped down her lip.

"Thank you...Thank you..." she whispered underneath her breath while she started trembling just like before. She did feel a random hit of euphoria and lust, but the problem wasn't the issue at all. The problem was that the bad thoughts from before didn't disappear. She only thought Y/Ns words were a different form of encouragement now.