𝐱𝐢𝐯.

Y/N AND ZORA MADE SURE, that they were the firsts to leave out the door since they didn't enjoy the looks that was sent their way. Sure it made them both feel very uncomfortable, but it was actually begining to hurt the dark haired female that hated the stares that burned holes into her face. She just wanted to hang out with her crush, and she couldn't even do that because she let her nervous system get in the way of that.

"I'm.. so sorry I made us leave, Y/N... I really did want to hang out with you tonight..." She mumbled out, tears threatening to fall from her blue eyes that seemed deeper and more passionate than before.

Grimacing at the expression that only grew over Zora's features, Y/N tilted her head and frowned at the woman, "What..? Are.. are you about to cry, Zora??"

"I.. I'm trying not to..!!" She whined out while she threw her head down so that she could look at the ground and not embarrass herself in front of her dream girl.

"But... Why are you sad..? We can hang out another time, alright...?" Y/N didn't know if she was comforting the other woman since her head was still looking down, so she just shrugged and did what came to mind.

The female raised her hand up to the side of Zora's face and gently cupped her cheek in her hand before she tilted her face up so she could stare into her E/C eyes. "Don't cry, Zora... I promise you we can hang out another time..."

Zora pursed her lips and looked off to the side, still trying to hold in her tears since the love of her life didn't want them to spill, "But you're here now, and I want you to stay with me now... You don't.. you don't get it! I've waited for this for so long..."

Freezing with her hand still on the shorter females soft cheek that heated up a bit, Y/N tilted her head and allowed a grin to find its way to her mouth. "You've been waiting for this for so long...?"

The dark haired female gasped at her own words and realized that she'd let true self slip out, "Uhh- I.. what?? I didn't.. I w-wasn't..!!"

"You don't have to lie to me, Zora." Once she finally felt her body relaxing, she gently teased the woman by rubbing her thumb against Zora's soft lips, only making her cheeks grow even hotter.

"Uh... Well... F-Fine.. I've been waiting for this..." Zora nodded as she slowly shut her eyes with a breathless sigh.

Feeling flattered by Zora's admitting, she then pushed her body closer to hers, listening to the squeak that erupted from the shorter woman, "Awww, and how long have you been waiting for this??"

"I.. I've been waiting for this since... Since the ninth- uhh.. s-since I met you at that party.." Zora's eyes shot open when she realized that she was about to slip up once more.

Luckily for her, Y/N didn't catch what she'd just said at all, "Oh, yeah..? Is that right?"

Zora could actually feel her lower region growing hot, but she knew she couldn't just blurt that out since she didn't want Y/N to think she was weird, "Mhmm..!"

Y/N smirked before she pulled her fingers away from the girls cheek, watching the way a frown came up on her mouth while she just backed away.

"Wait... So.. so you really don't want to hang out with me...?" She whined out once again, her heart beating even faster and faster in her chest.

Only looking Zora up and down with her E/C eyes that seemed so gorgeous to the blue eyed female, Y/N just turned on her heel with the same smirk across her mouth.

Zora's heart dropped and she felt like she was just watching a piece of her walk away from her own self, but before she could let the tears finally leave her eyes, she saw her crush turning around to look at her.

"Are you coming or not, Zora?"

She could've sworn all of the tears from before were quickly sucked back into her pretty little eyes.