𝐯.

THE GIRL FELT LIKE SHE WAS, In an actual fever dream once she heard one of the people in the room telling Y/N to drag her in the room so she would be safe. They actually thought she was on drugs and she couldn't even blame them. Whenever she saw the woman she loved she always turned into a paralyzed zombie.

Y/N stared right at the girl before she turned around, squinting her E/C eyes at the women in the room, "I mean.. are you sure...?"

Zora was slightly offended by the fact that Y/N even had a second thought about bringing her into the room but she brushed it off since she was her.

"Of course I'm sure Y/N! Do you know what could happen to her out there?!" One of the other women yelled out to the H/C haired teen, causing her to turn herself around with an eye roll.

Y/N stared right at the dark haired woman in front of her with bored eyes, "She has a point. Come on in."

Zora looked all around the place as she finally felt herself moving right into the large room. It looked like she only made any movements on the other womans command, and she loved that.

When Y/N entered in the room after her, Zora squealed to herself since she thought it was so romantic that she allowed her to go in before herself.

Once the dark haired female was in the room, she moved her eyes over to see a group of girls chilling at the corner of the bed that looked expensive.

She recognized a small amount of the women on the bed, but the other half she'd never met in her life at all.

Y/N walked past Zora, not even sparing her another glance before she got back onto the bed and crawled over to the ped post, causing the woman that had a crush on her to feel butterflies enter her stomach.

Her cherks turned into a deep shade of red as she watched the girl finally set herself down against the bed.

Dirty thoughts were already coming into mind and she couldn't even make conversation with the female due to the thoughts that overcame her mind.

Zora was so disgusted in herself for thinking those things, but she also loved when they'd visit her from time to time.

"Are you going to come over here?" One of the women asked, patting the bed with a smirk that laid on her lips.

Zoras breath hitched as she aggressively nodded her head yes before she went over to the bed and crawled on top of it, making sure she had a spot right beside her crush.

As the dark haired female was trying to calm herself down in her head since she'd never been that close with the other woman, she then heard the sound of blowing coming from beside her.

She turned her head over to the side only to see a ginger woman she'd never met before huffing out smoke.

Her eyes went even wider and she pursed her lips in shock. She knew that she women couldn't have just been in the bed doing absolutely nothing but sitting there.

Once the other women caught her staring, they tilted their head at her while the redhead pushed her hand out, "You want in?"

"Oh, no no.. I can't smoke, haha..." She said awkwardly, earning some chuckles and giggles out of the women, the girl beside her included.

Zora gulped once she heard the laughter erupt from her crush and a bit of her nerves calmed down as she stared at the female from the corner of her eye.

She sucked in the air around her before she finally exhaled out of her nose, hyping herself up so that she could finally talk to her crush.

Slowly turning her head over to the side so that her crush could know that she was looking at her, she gave her a grin. "Uhmmm.. are you... Smoking as well Y/N...?"

"Well, nah.. I don't really-" her smile disappeared from her face and she cocked her head to the side with a confused look, "Wait, did I ever tell you my name?"

Zora's heart sank in her chest and she began to fiddle with her fingers, not sure if she would even be able to answer the female.