𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE DARK HAIRED FEMALE, quietly panted to herself as she stared at her crush that was currently surrounded by all men. She had a disgusted and if she was being honest with herself, she did have an iffy feeling about the sight she was seeing. But little did she know that Y/N was perfectly fine standing around the others.

It was gym once again, but this time they were all outside on the track field. While she stared at her crush, Zora had thoughts coming into her mind and once they landed on the last time she had gym with the girl, she grew so glad that the random person that'd caught her trying to watch Y/N didn't say anything, because then she knew she would've disappeared off of the earth.

Zora pushed her lips to the side with strained eyes while she continued to stare right at the H/C haired teen.

"Zora. What are you doing?" A voice was heard from behind the female, causing her to immediately take her eyes off of her crush as she turned her head.

Eyes growing wide in shock and confusion, the blue eyed woman started to stammer, not knowing what to say. "I- uhh.. huh... I.. I was just... About.. to do some...... Work."

The dirty blonde female stared down at the other girl that was crouched down on the concrete with her back up to the fence. "Oh, work..? You've.. never done that before..."

Zora stiffened up and avoided eye contact as she placed her hand on the concrete, beginning to rub it to calm herself down.

"Anyway!" The dirty blonde squeaked out randomly, "You should come hang out with us today after school. It'll be fun!"

Gently shaking her head no while finally looking up at the blonde, she sent her a fake frown, "No... I- I can't, Quinn... I, uh.. h-have-"

"Family problems?" The blonde questioned with a long sigh that came past her lips.

Slightly offended by the way the girl could already predict her words, Zora raised a brow while she began to nod her head yes.

Rolling her deep dark green eyes, Quinn followed in what the shorter woman was doing, crouching right down so that she was in front of her.

"Zora... You.. used to be so.. fun.. but now you're all..." She cut herself off with a gasp before she leaned closer to the female. "Are you depressed...? Tell me, honestly... I swear I won't tell the others.."

Zora didn't like the fact that she reassured that she wouldn't tell all of the other people they knew, because she knew a true friends first thoughts would be if they had thoughts of hurting themselves.

"No, Quinn..." Zora scoffed as she pushed her slender fingers up to the side of her hair, hating how the wind caused some of it to blow in her face.

"Oh..." Quinn almost seemed disappointed by the fact that she wasn't, "Anyway. What happened to you."

Zora wanted nothing more than to tell her all about the woman she'd unexpectedly fell in love with. She felt so embarrassed about liking the girl, and she didn't know why.

She knew she'd be fine if one of her female friends told her that they also liked girls, but she didn't quite know why she didn't want to. She was so scared of the judgement.

"I... I ch-changed.. I guess...?" Zora mumbled, not even bothering to try and get her hair away from her eyes anymore.

Quinn sent her a look of pity before she stood back up to her full height, giving the female another quick glance.

As the blonde was walking away from her, Zora thought to herself about her crush.

Ever since she'd fell in love with the other woman, she and clearly other people noticed a difference in her behavior.

Zora used to conversate with her peers, she used to go out with friends almost every night, she always slept early, and she never had any trouble with approaching others.

Now she was the complete opposite because of Y/N and there was a little voice in the back of her head telling her it was because of her, but that was completely drowned out whenever she saw her or whenever she'd just feed herself huge lies.

As the brunette was dissociating, she heard footsteps coming closer to her, but not quite in her direction, so she kept her head down to avoid anyone coming to her while her eyes moved upwards to see whoever it was that was walking close nearby.

Her heart immediately pounded in her chest at the sight of her crush and her cheats already felt like they were about to burst. Dopamine formed in all parts of her body as she seen the female pass by her.

"Those guys totally liked you Y/N.. are you ever going to give them a shot?" The tan girl with beady dark eyes and two braided pigtails in her hair asked, giggling at the other woman.

Zora tried to ignore the woman, but she just couldn't. As her eyes landed on her form, her eyebrows knitted in annoyance as she watched her stare into her only loves E/C eyes.

Just as evil thoughts were beginning to form in her head, she then heard her light answer.

"Mmmh, no. They're just really nice guys that also happen to be attractive. Or well, that's really all I see them as." She shrugged, giggling along with the black eyed woman.

Zora was about to leap up in the air to jump up and down in victory, but she didn't want to look stupid in front of her crush, so she kept her composure.

"Oh, right!" The silky haired female beside Y/N stopped in her tracks to stare at her, "You're coming with us after school right? I think it'd be a great opportunity to meet all of the others in our class!"

"Oh..." Y/N pursed her lips in thought as she looked off into the distance with a hum before she put her eyes back onto the girl while shrugging. "I don't.. see why not?"

That caused Zora to pause her violent shakes that came from her due to how flustered her crush made her. She had no idea that the woman was going, but now that she knew, she was definitely going to show up for her.