New Order's

New Order's

STEP AWAY FROM THE MAPLE LOG! Josie order's the two recruits who stood around the plastic white table, she can hear them grumble at the sight of the both of them. She chuckles lowly as they scatter away from sweet's. She grins wiggling her fingers at the selection of of donuts. 

"How thoughtful of you rookies to leave me sprinkle donuts." Josie joke's to the both of them, she can hear the conversations of all of the other EMT's, Alex pulls up the maple log handing it to her friend, Josie smile handing over the pink sprinkle donut to her. 

"Alright listen up!" A voice command, they both turn their heads, watching an hispanic women in her late fifties walk out, looking at the employee's. Josie bites into the donut looking to the women.  All of the EMT's gather around looking at their superior anticipating the news. 

"As you know we have new order's from the city."Bautista, she has been the Deputy Chief of the Los Angeles EMTS for fifteen years, Josie thought fondly of the older women as she had helped a lot when she first transferred to California, she's a tough old women and is a terrible cook. 

"They suggest that we pair up with firehouse's across the county."She informs them all, both women roll their eyes at the information as a collective groan can be heard from all of them. 

"I personally think it's a bunch of bullshit and we all are doing our jobs." Gloria state's earning a chuckle from them all.  

"The order should be lifted in four weeks in till then I expect you all to play nice with your assigned house." She eye's Josie and Alex, she bite's into her donut waving her hand at her boss, she smirks to the both of them. "

She pulls up a clipboard looking down at the name's. "Ruiz, Kline, Langnum, you are with 136." She reads off, Josie turn around tossing her napkin in the trash can. 

"Who said I wasn't nice." Josie remark's to her friend, Alex snort's laughing at her remark earning a playful glare. "What, what does that mean?" She demands from her. 

"The years I have known you, you and new people never work out." She reminds her, her jaw drop in shock, she shrugs her shoulders. "I'm turning over a new leaf."  

"Better hope that's true, you are gonna be playing it for the next four weeks." She state's, she scoff's shaking her head. 

"If the hose jockey's play nice i will too." She chuckle's at her own joke. Alex shake's her head at her attitude, she bite's into the maple log. 

"Castillo, Booth, Geller, the 118." They turn around at the sound of their name being called, she furrowed her brow at the mention of the other last name's, "Geller?" 

They look to the other table's seeing a man around their age with black curly hair and toothy grin waving at the both of them, she gives a half wave leaning over to the blonde. "She's sticking us with the rookie?"