Love is Blind, So Is Norman?

Love is Blind, So is Norman?

JOSIE SLAMS THE AMBULANCE DOOR, she rushed over to the bridge looking down the backed up highway, she had dealt with the traffic in the city for the last five years and she had never seen it backed up like the way it is now. Her eyes drifted over to the older woman, whos white banner painted with the words See Me Norman. 

"What in the hell?" Josie asked out loud, she looked behind her at Alex and Levi, "Are you guys seeing this?" She says, the two walk over, seeing what she saw. 

"Woah." Levi mouths, Alex's blue eyes widen at the site of the older woman. 

"Oi!" She exclaimed in surprise as she looked down then back at her friend. "And when you think you've seen it all." She jokes, Josie looked over to Buck and Eddie, seeing they both had a look of disbelief at the woman's actions. 

"What do you guys think of this?!" She asks them. Buck laughs at her question as he buckled his black helmet, Eddie looked over at her. 

"Just thursday morning." Eddie says plainly, she chuckled nodding in agreement. "Not what you would expect on a morning." She wonders. 

He raised. "I dont know, I think a 7.1 earthquake in a high rise beats this." Eddie tells her, she nods. 

"Now look whos measuring." Buck teases him, Alex looked between the two of them, she could see a smirk on Josies, only one that she would see when she wasn't around other people. 

She had noticed in the last few weeks Josie seemed to be very comfortable with the firefighter, everyone in the 118, though her and Eddie were bonded more than the others. Josie adjusts her ponytail looking down at the woman. 

"Hell no! I wont come down, not till Norman sees me!" She shouts as she paces against the sign. Josie looked down seeing sergent Grant standing next to Captain Nash. 

"And dont you force me!" The woman shouts at the police, Josie looked to Buck and Eddie with wide eyes at the erratic woman behavior. 

"Nobody's gonna force you to do anything. We're just gonna talk." Athena reasures the woman, she continues pacing on the signs platform. "Whats your name?!" Athena wonders. 

"Lola!" The woman answers, Josie looked between her and the sergeant. 

"Lola, my name's Athena." She shouts over the bullhorn. "Whats the problem?" She asks her. 

"The problem!" Lola exclaims irritated.  "The problem is, after 30 years of marriage, I can't get 30 seconds of attention from my husband!" She shouts. 

"It's like I'm invisible!" She continues to shout,Josie looked at her sadly, wasn't the first sadden marriage she had seen where one person snapped, only one she has seen that is public. 

"But I'm-I'm not invisible!" Lola yells out to the crowd of people and cops below. "I am here, damn it!" 

Josie is taken aback when the women suddenly opens her robe revealing her nude body to everyone in the greater Los Angeles area, the crowd applauds and cheers at her ludeness. She shields her eyes as she looked away from the woman out of respect.