Feel's like Falling

Feels like Falling

I'M WALKING IN NOW chill out." Josie grumble's into her cell phone pressed against her cheek. Alex had come back home, and demanded wings from a local sports bar, even though Josie said she could just order food for delivery.  Alex said she was so jetlagged that she couldn't do it. 

"Yes I'm sure they got your wings covered in buffalo sauce."  Josie roll's her eye's as rock music played loudly in the bar. She ends the call as she walked over to the counter where a girl in a striped uniform work's the cash register. 

"Hi, I had a order for Josie." She says, the girl nods her head. "Yeah it's all ready I'll get it." She turned around walking back to the kitchen. 

She sighed bored tapping the counter. She looked around at the patron's as she waited, she wanted to leave quickly considering she was wearing grey joggers and her black gator's t shirt and jacket. Not an outfit she wants people to see. 

"Here you go, order of buffalo wings and caesar salad." The girl repeats her order holding up a white plastic bag. 

"Yup, 14.99, right?" She ask her, she nod's. Josie hand's her the money turning around with the food. She walks past the pool table by two men. 

"Hey Josie!" A voice speak up. She stopped on her heels turning around to face who called her name. She smirked seeing a familiar small firefighter with a man with black hair, she wave's to him with a soft smile. 

"Chimney, hey!" She speaks up, he wave's at her with a beer in his hand.  "How goes it?" He asks her excited, she shrugs. 

"I'm alright, what about you?" Josie ask him, he smirked. "I'm pretty good." 

"Hey who's your friend?" The dark haired man speaks up, she turned her head to look at him. Her heart skipped a beat as her blood ran cold, a bad feeling rushing in her stomach. Bad guy, she thinks. 

"Oh yeah, uh this is Josie, we work together." Chimney inform him, he nods his head extending his hand for her to take, she gulped looking him up and down.  

"Jason Bailey." The man say's, his dark eyes looked down at her. She hesitates for a moment before taking his hand, shaking it quickly then letting go. His palms were sweaty and warm, it made her wanna crawl into a hole. 

"A.Alex is gonna be pissed if she dosent get food so im gonna leave." Josie chuckled awkwardly. He nods his head looking at the two of them.  

"See you at work tomorrow." Chimney say's, she smirks with a soft nod.  

"Yeah you too." Josie say's, quickly shuffling out of the diner to get away from the man. She hadnt had the bad feeling in her body since Taylor Kelley, this feeling made her wanted to throw up her lunch. 

⍧⍧⍧

"He is evil and I know it." Josie says to Alex, adjusting her glove's on her hand's. The blonde shook her head at her friend's statement.  "You dont know that." Alex states.