Didn't Your Mom Warn You About Drugs?

THE TWO WOMAN sat in their LA apartment, Josie ranting about her interaction with Taylor Kelly this afternoon, Alex on the other hand paced back and forth between the kitchen and her fridge, getting stuff out for drinks.

"She fucking looked me up." Josie rants to Alex, she huffs in anger. "Like how low of a human being do you have to be to bring up people's trauma." She continues frustrated.

"How did she even find out, I made sure that I never said anything to anyone, no new's outlet's and no weather channels, she must have bribed someone," Josie states, Alex nods her head as she pours root beer into a cup.

"I swear if she brings that stupid dark lense in my face again I'm gonna." She states making a fist with a look of anger. Alex slams the door of the freezer pulling out a tub of ice cream. She furrow's her brow.

"What are you doing?"She asks her, she stops holding up the blue tub, her jaw dropping agape. "Making floats," Alex tells her.

"Why?" Josie ask's her, and she shrugs at her question. "Your upset and I know that this makes me happy, so me happy and then you happy," Alex says with a smile, josie smirk's shaking her head.

"Look I think you should let this go," Alex tells her, she shakes her head. "How can I let it go? She purposely did that to upset me and for what?" Josie continues.

"Her story isn't even on me, I just can't." She concedes as she leans against the kitchen island, Alex shrug pouring root beer into the glass cup, sliding it over to her.

"Here you need this more than me." She says.

"Thank's," Josie says, she takes straw from her cup placing it in the glass. She looks up hearing the sound of knocking at the front door, she spins on her chair. "Who's that?" She asks her.

"That would be Tara," Alex answers, she furrows her brow. "Your girlfriend? She asks.

"Yes, it's open!" She shouts, and their door bursts open as a girl with purple dreadlocks holds up a bag of items, she close's the door behind her. "I brought extra," Tara exclaims with a smirk.

"Hey Josie, heard you had a shitty day I got rum for that," Tara tells her taking a seat next to her, she smirk's at her bright demeanor, almost envious that she could keep herself happy virtually all the time.

"Actually that's my rum," Alex says leaning over the island and taking the bottle from her, she points leaning back against her chair. "Yes, ooh float's now I know it's serious." She joke's.

Alex slides another glass of a root beer float across to her. Tara smirked looking over to Josie. "So what's with this Taylor Kelly girl?" She asks her.

"Honestly Im done talking about her," Josie says, Tara shakes her head. "Well, I'm not." She says crossing her leg in a movie star fashion.

"After Alex told me about what happened I did my own research." She informs her, and Josie's brown eyes widen at the new information. She pull's out an Ipad opening it for her showing her an article.