☆Chapter Four☆

"How was recording?" Karina asked as she and Haerin sat in the company lounge after getting drinks from the cafeteria.

"Good, it went well." Haerin answered as she sat back in her bean bag, sipping her soda with a straw."What did you do?"

Karina was caught off guard with the question as she sipped her drunk, almost choking on it. "Rin, can I ask you a question?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah, go on." Haerin urged her nodding, her head slightly sceptical of what the older was going to say.

"How do you feel about living with other people?" Karina smiled awkwardly with a slight laugh.

"One, I don't mind, but with people I've just met, that's a big no." She stated, but after a little bit of thinking, her face dropped. "You're going to ask me to live with them, aren't you."

"It is normal for every group to live with each other, even some co-ed groups. Before you protest, living with seven other boys might be stressful, but trust me, you'll get used to it." Karina replied back. "It makes more sense so you guys can go to schedule together, plus it was in the contract if you read it properly."

"If you really need me to do it, then fine, I'll live with them."Haerin sighed, looking down.

"Wow, for the first time, you haven't made it so difficult." Karina felt relieved as she let airy chuckle.

"I just can't be bothered today." Haerin sighed as she folded her arms.

"Also, I believe you'll be sharing a room as well." Karina added.

"It's fine." Haerin shook her empty drink cup hearing the ice hit from side to side in the cup.

"I believe you'll be moving in today, so I'll get you home for you to start packing." Karina got up from her bean bag.

"Do they know?" Haerin asked before pouring the ice into her mouth, getting up and putting her cup into the bin.

"The other manager is breaking it to them." Karina said.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"It hasn't been a week and even barely a day since we've met her, yet she's already moving in with us." Jungwon complained. By now, the manager had already left the room.

"You're the only person who has a problem with this." Sunoo said as he glanced at the younger.

"I know it's shocking, but at least we now know why Jay and Jake's room has bunk beds and a single bed." Heesung added.

"See, you won't even be sharing with her." Sunoo told Jungwon.

"Sure."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Italics-English

"Haeyun, will you hold up with me gone?" Haerin asked as she clung on to her sisters arm.

"Yes, I will don't worry about me." Haeyun patted Haerins head with a smile.