☆Chapter Twenty Nine☆

"Okay, so Jake's the banker." Heesung said as he was the one to asign the roles and the teams to everyone. "Sunghoon, Jay, and I are one team, Sunoo and Jungwon are together, and lastly, Haerin and Ni-ki."

"Let's get this game started, shall we." Jake smiled once he finished handing out the money to the three teams.

The first few rounds of the game were quite calm, everyone smiling and a couple of laughs. But as the game went on and more people started to buy properties, a certain few people started to crack.

"Ahahahaha!" Sunoo cackled as Jay, who rolled the dice for his team, landed on Sunoo's plot of land.

"Aye, come on, let it slide." Jay smiled nervously at Sunoo as he glanced down at the ten dollars he had in his hand, which was their only money left.

"Come on, pay up." Sunoo smirked as he tilted his head. "Oh, don't tell me you've run out of money." He smiled slyly.

"Okay, here you go." Jay sighed as he snatched the ten dollars out of Sunghoon's hand and placed it into Sunoo's.

"This doesn't pay all of it." He said with a flat tone as he stared deeply into Jay's eyes. "Don't tell me you ran out of money?"

"This is why we don't let Jay take the lead on these games." Sunghoon scoffed as he glanced tk Heesung. "He's so rubbish."

"Excuse me?" Jay questioned, snapping his head back to Sunghoon, who was laughing. "You little - " Sunghoon dashed out of the living room, and Jay quickly followed after him, but everyone ignored the bickering pair as they still had a game later to play.

"So it's just us left." Haerin smiled at the boy sat opposite to her.

"Well, ladies, first." Sunoo smiled as he reached across the table, placing the dice into her hand. Haerin rolled the dice across the game board whilst Ni-ki sat back and relaxed as he was only here for the drama that came with this game.

"Well, you're safe then." Sunoo commented, unsatisfied that Haerin landed on her own property.

"You look low on cash even with your ten dollar payment." Haerin smiled with trouble glinting in her eyes.

"Just shut up." Sunoo told her as he rolled the dice and hesitantly moved his game piece step by step across the board.

"Pay up, Sunoo." Haerin said as she held her hand out because Sunoo had landed on one of her properties.

"Why would I need to pay you it's a public landmark." Sunoo said, trying his best to stall the game so he wouldn't lose all of his cash.

"But I own it." Haerin countered.

"So what?" Sunoo scoffed. "Millions of people walking on it every day, even some as we speak, and do they have to pay?"

"Yeah, they do." Haerin said with wide eyes. "Are you afraid you'll lose the game."

"No, now let's continue."

"My money?" Haerin questioned whilst Sunoo was trying his hardest to think of what else could possibly distract her, but it was hopeless.

"Ugh!" Sunoo screamed as he slammed his hands on the table where Jungwon's head was resting, jolting the boy awake. "You win!" Sunoo admitted as threw the money at Haerin.

"Finally, you guys are done! Jungwon exclaimed as he flung his arms up into the air. "Now remember, guys, no hard feelings."

"We aren't besties no more." Sunoo decided as he stood up from the floor and folded his arms.

"Fine then." Haerin crossed her arms and turned away from the boy.

"Goodnight, ex bestie." Sunoo scoffed.

"Night to you to ex bestie." Haerin said back to him as the elder boy stormed out the room.

"And this is why I always sit out." Jake laughee as he picked up all the money that Sunoo threw.

"Why do you take these games so seriously." Ni-ki laughed as he laid the back of his head on the couch as he sat on the floor.

"It is serious. Monopoly is life or death, just like how you and Heesung play those games at midnight." Haerin told him. "That's not even the worst it can get. The last time we played and Sunoo and I were against each other like this, I saw him grow red horns and a tail."

"Enough talking about how bad Sunoo can get when playing Monopoly. You two get ready for bed, and it's getting late." Jake instructed them.

"I thought you were the cool hyung." Ni-ki sat up properly. "Please." Ni-ki gave Jake the sweetest smile he could as he put his hands together.

"Thanks for thinking I'm the coolest, but go to bed."

"Wow, the betrayal." Haerin gasped.

"Yeah, the betrayal." Ni-ki repeated after Haerin as he walked out of the room Haerin right behind him.

"Wow, the betrayal." Jake mimicked the pair once they had left.