☆Chapter Sixty Four☆

Italics-English

It had been just over two months since the beginning of Haerins hiatus. Specifically, It was September 15th. Haerin had written around thirty songs in that space and created demos for almost half of them.

It was around five a.m., and Haerin was currently lying on her desk, her head resting on her arms. She was jolted awake by the sudden ringing of her phone. Head still laying on her desk she answered the call and put it on loud speaker. "Yes?" Haerin spoke, her voice was a bit raspy and croaky due to her just waking up.

"I think we're in the clear." Soomin said, her voice beaming with happiness.

"How?" Haerin asked as she took her head off the desk and rubbed her eyes.

"I think it's best to check yourself." Soomin commented. "Anyways, I've go to go, I need to go get ready, we probably have a meeting later."

"Okay, bye then." Haerin ended the call after Soomin said her goodbye. As Soomin said, Haerin went to open Twitter, and the first she saw was a headline posted by a news outlet. The title was: Bully's or Innocent? Haerin clicked on the article and read it.

' On the night of the 14th of September 2022, a claim was posted regarding the allegations that idol Kim Haerin and rookie actor Kim Soomin are currently facing. The claiment stated that the accuser Yoo was the bully all along in this situation, and the girls haven't done anything to the user.

The claim reads:

' Hello, my name is Ji, and I would like to speak out about the allegations against Rookie Actor Kim Soomin and Idol Kim Haerin.

I attend the same school as the accuser, and the two girls and I would like to say the allegations abouth them are not true. Both girls have been the nicest throughout the time we have attended school together. If anything, Yoo was the mean one.

Throughout the years, the accuser Yoo has been the one bullying people, walking over everyone like she was better. The two girls haven't done anything violent against anyone. They haven't drunk nor smoked or forced anyone to do such things.

If anything, Yoo has been the one to do those things and has threatened them about ruining their careers, which she was in the process of trying to do now with these allegations.

A lot of you have asked the accuser for evidence, but she still hasn't given you any or made any more statements about the current situation. I know many people won't believe what I'm saying, but I've linked recordings and actual evidence about what I am saying. I have included subtitles for easier viewing.

I apologise to both parties for not speaking out sooner, and thank you for listening to what I have to say. '

HYBE and YG are yet to make statements. '

Haerin was hesitant, but she clicked on the recordings. Most of them were altercations with them and Yoojin, some of Soomin but majority being Haerin and Yoojin. Some of the clips stood out to Haerin, there was a recording from when Yoojin had cut her hair last year, or even when Yoojin and Soomin were arguing about something in late 2019 and Yoojin had pushed Soomin down a flight of stairs.

As Haerin browsed through the content of the clips there was a loud knock at her bedroom door. "Come in." Haerin called out as she put her phone down and spun her chair around to face the door.