☆Chapter Sixty Five☆

"Bloody hell!" Haeyun shrieked taken aback by her sister, who was sitting by her desk still composing. "What are you still doing up? Gosh, did you even sleep."

"Hm." Haerin thought. "I don't know how I should answer that." She smiled. "Anyways, what do you need."

"Anyways, I'm going to my shift and Yuwons coming to collect you in a bit." Haeyun informed her.

"Why." Haerin asked.

"Never specified." Haeyun shrugged. "Anyways, I'll see you later."

"Bye, Yunnn!" Haerin called out as her sister walked out of her room. She waited till she heard the front door shut before she decided to get up. Haeyun never specified when Yuwon was coming, so it was better for her to get ready before she had the girl waiting.

Haerin closed her computer and put her notebook away in a folder that sat on her desk. She got up from her chair and walked towards her wardrobe. If she was going to the company she had to wear something decent. Haerin picked an outfit. A pair of blue baggy jeans and a white hoodie with a star on it and a pair of white sneakers. Sure, it wasn't proper atire if she was going to the company for a meeting, but it was better than the tracksuit bottoms and random t-shirts she had been wearing for the most part of being at home.

She was in the shower for around half an hour to almost a full hour. It was definitely the quick shower she said she was going to have. She got dressed and put her now, almost waist length hair, into two ponytails she would definitely have to cut her hair if she wanted her two short ponytails back. But for some odd reason, she was enjoying long hair.

As she was putting on her shoes, the doorbell started ringing. She scrambled to put her stuff together, still hopping to put her shoes on. She successfully did gather belongings into a bag and ran downstairs by the time she reached the doorbell, which was ringing vigoursly, like Yuwon was about to break the doorbell and Haeyun wouldn't be to happy about that.

Haerin unlocked the door to see Yuwon with her arms folded with an annoyed look on her face. "Hey." Haerin greeted her with a sheepish smile. "Sorry for taking long." She laughed as she scratched the back of her neck, avoiding eye contact.

"Come on, let's just go." Yuwon sighed as she unfolded her arms.

"Okay then." Haerin gave her a thumbs up and locked the door behind herself as well as checking she had her keys on her not wanting to be left outside alone in the dark by her sister, since she won't be coming home till midnight.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"So do you know why I have to go to the company?" Haerin asked as she sat comfortably in the pasengers seat in Yuwons car.

"They never told me either." Yuwon said, shrugging, still keeping her eyes on the road.

"That's not true." Haerin looked at Yuwon, taunting the older girl.

"Well, maybe they did." Yuwon chuckled. "But I'm not telling you anything." She stuck her tongue out.

"Wow, the betrayal." Haerin gasped dramatically, clutching her heart. "I'm hurt."

"Hey, come on." The older girl said, patting Haerins shoulder. "It's a surprise.

"A good one?" Haerin raised her brow.