☆Chapter Thirty One☆

"We actually made it!" Sunoo sighed with relief as they sat in their seats located at the back of the cinema, which was packed, so they were even lucky to get these seats.

"Hey, can I have some fries?" Ni-ki asked, reaching for the 'clothing' bag.

"Do you want to get caught?" Haerin and Sunoo questioned as they both snapped their heads towards him at the same time.

"You wait till the lights go out, then we can eat as much as you want." Haerin told him.

"See?" Ni-ki said as the lights started to slowly dim.

"I'm really questioning why you need McDonald's?" Sunoo shook his head as he watched the pair snack on fries.

"We haven't had dinner yet." Haerin pointed out. "So do you want some?" She offered as she pulled out another box of fries from the bag.

"How can I say no." Sunoo sighed as he took the box from Haerin.

"Can you let go of me?" Ni-ki asked Sunoo halfway through the movie as the older boy held onto him tightly with a firm grip. But Sunoo was unresponsive. Instead, he stared at the screen intensely, and he let out a piercing scream at the jump scare, many people turning their heads to see who it was.

"Yeah, I don't think he's going to sleep tonight." Haerin whispered to Ni-ki as she glanced at Sunoo's traumatised face.

"I don't think we'll be able to get home at this rate."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"The movie isn't even real." Haerin sighed. "So we can go now?" She tried to reassure the older as everyone had left the theatre, and they were the only people who remained.

"How do you know the Candyman isn't outside?" Sunoo asked.

"He's not real hyung." Ni-ki reminded him.

"Look, let's at least get to the entrance, and we'll stay on the streets with lights and people." Haerin said.

"Fine." Sunoo agreed as he stood up. "But if I get killed, I'm blaming it on you two."

"That's fine, but it was you that wanted to go out this time of night." Haerin reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah." Sunoo rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs, walking ahead of the two to the exit.

"Hey kids!" The cashier shouted as spott3d the group of the three, making their way to the lobby and to the exit as he stood sweeping up the scattered popcorn behind the till.

"Oh my gosh!" Sunoo screamed, clutching his chest as he felt a mini heart attack because of the sudden voice.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Ni-ki questioned as he walked walked up to the cashier at the desk.

"Where's the bag gone?" He asked.

"Uhm-" Ni-ki couldn't find an excuse as he glanced back at. Haerin and Sunoo realised Haerin only had the bag with the t-shirts in.