☆Chapter Eight☆

Sunoo screamed. The older members dashed into the living room to check what had happened. "What's wrong?" Heesung asked as he was first to the scene.

"The first teaser's out!" Sunoo shrieked.

Heesung immediately deflated and let out a sigh of relief as he called out. "False alarm, everyone. "

"What did you think happened?" Sunoo spoke normally.

"That you hurt yourself or something." Heesung said.

"Aww, you care for me." Sunoo melted but quickly snapped back. "Go get the others so we can watch."

"Gosh, I'm nervous." Jake admitted as he sat down on the sofa where they were all gathered.

"Hurry up and play it then." Ni-ki complained, getting impatient.

"Yeah, yeah." Sunoo rolled his eyes as he clicked on the video. All eyes were glued onto the forty second clip. Nobody moved an inch, and nobody made a sound.

"Wow." Sunoo gasped. "There's literally six days until the music video is released." He smiled.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

After they all watched the teaser, Haerin took it among herself to watch it again, so she grabbed her phone and locked herself in the bathroom. The first place her hand headed was the comment section. "Here goes nothing." She took a deep breath before clicking on it.

'Who's that?'

'Why is there a girl?'

'When did they have 8 members?'

'Why is she there?'

'Lol, why was she added she's not even pretty'

"Hmm, not bad." She mumbled to herself as she scrolled deeper into the comment section.

'I never knew there was a female member.'

'She wasn't in I-land'

'She's just part of the concept, right?'

'Why do they need another member they already have enough.'

'A girl, that's just random.'

'She's pretty'

'First Hybe co-ed group. Cool'

'Imagine living with a bunch of boys. Let's hope she makes it out alive.'

'Just one girl, not even two.'

'How come she wasn't in I-land.'

'I think it's unfair how she got into the group easy then how they got in.'

'Even if they added a female member, why wasn't she in I-land. Probably can't sing nor dance and just got added at the end.'

"Bold of you to assume." She chuckled.