Chapter 5.

"Berry. I told you not to run from me, but see what you did." He told in maniac way.

I sat on the floor curled up like a ball. I tried to run from him but he eventually got me.
He came forward and sat infront of me. He was only an inches apart from me. He grabbed my hairs forcefully and made me look at his disgusting face.

I'm not feeling anything at this moment as I got used to his abuse. He used to beat me everyday.

"Berry, why do you want to leave me. You know I don't like to beat you but you always give me reasons."

I sat there silently without saying a word.

"TELL ME YOU BITCH." He shouted making me flinch.

"I..it..feels.. like.. prison." I stuttered.

"Oh. My berry." He said and hugged me.
"I'll show you the real prison." He whispered near my ear and broke the hug.

My eyes widened listening him.

"Please... Please.. Sorry.. not there... Please.. I'll never..run.. I'll.. listen.. to you.. Please..not there....please."

I opened my eyes and started panicking. My heart beat was at peak. I can't breath anymore. I'm feeling like hell. Please someone save me from him.

Everything got blurred and darkness took over me. I got up after sometime. I looked at the clock it was already 11:15. Shit. I'm so late. Now Hasan will kill me. It's fine though dying on his hands.

What the hell am I thinking. My head is aching like I got 4 bullet at the same place. I tried to get up but was failed I tried again and dragged myself to freshen up. I took a hot shower as it always calm me a little and wore my clothes.

I wore my hijab and rushed down in the parking. I was feeling so dizzy and tired. I shook my head and started driving.

Thank Allah I came fast. I took some deep breath before entering. I rushed towards the general ward. My eyes widened seeing the patients flooding. I immediately started treating the patients.

Most of them need stitches and there are only one or two who needs operation. I treated almost 6 patients. I turned around to see if there are any more patients who need my help.

I saw Hasan glaring at me. My heart stopped. Fatima you will definitely die today. My head started spinning again. My whole body started aching and shivering.

"Dr Fatima come to my cabin NOW." he shouted making me flinch.

He went from there. Now I've to drag myself up there. Why is he calling me up alone. He could've scolded me here also. Does he want to do something else, will he beat me. I was now standing near his door. I knocked slowly.

"Come in." He said in a cold voice.

I'm happy that he hates me now. He doesn't care about me but please Hasan please don't hurt me please.
I opened the door and went inside. He was looking so pissed. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat. My head really feels shit right now.

"Why were you late?"

I was just looking down. What should I tell him that I saw a nightmare and got panic attack then I fainted. I woke up at 11:15 so I was late.

"I asked you something Fatima." He yelled.

I was trembling in fear.

"Sor.. Sorry." I can only say that.

"Your sorry doesn't work here, you should know that. How can you be so careless for your job. Do you even have any interest in doing this. If you do this same thing again and again I've to take severe action towards you."