Chapter 18.

"He-llo"

"Hello who is this?"

"Ba-ba."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Baba.. it's me.. Fatima."

"I don't know anyone named Fatima."

"Baba.. please."

"Stop calling me that."

"Please.. I'm your... Daughter."

"I don't have any daughter, you are not my daughter. I feel ashamed calling you my daughter. You are dead for us Fatima and I already warned you to never call me again, I regret not choking you to death when you were born." He said that and cut the call.

Fatima was crying uncontrollably.

"What happen what did he say?" Afreen asked.

"He..he said that..he regret.. having me.. He is.. ashamed calling..me his daughter." Fatima sobbed in afreen's embrace.

"Everything will be fine. Please don't lose hope. Do you want to come to my house?"

"No..I can't..risk your life."

"And I can't leave you in that hell."

"I.. Accepted my..fate Afreen."

"Fatima no you are not going there again. I said no and this is final."

"He.. will find me."

"Let's go to the police."

"B..but."

"No buts we will go to the police now."

"What..if he find us. I can't risk your life."

"You are not risking my life now c'mon this might be our last chance."

Afreen took Fatima and was driving her car. They were so scared. Suddenly a car came infront of them and Afreen stopped the car immediately.

Fatima was trembling in fear. A man got out from the car and opened passenger's door and dragged Fatima out of the car.

"Please.. Leave us.. Please."

"You think you can fool me?" He said and slapped her.

Afreen got out from the car and rushed towards her friend. She tried to free her from his grip.
He yanked afreen's hand and kicked her on her stomach. She fell on the ground. He looked back at Fatima and slapped her few more times. He was going near Afreen but stopped in the middle when Fatima held his leg.

"Please.. leave her..she wasn't at.. fault..I forced her.. Please leave her... I'll listen your.. every command... I'll do whatever you say but please leave her."

A smirk appeared on his face listening her. He held her arm tightly leaving few bruises in the way.

"I should leave her." He asked again.

"Please.."

"And you will do whatever I say."

"Yes.."

"You mean you will do everything without hesitation."

"Yes.. But please..leave her."

"Fatima no, you will not do a thing he will tell you." Afreen got up from the ground trying to save her friend.

"Afreen.. Please..let me.. handle this."

"Okay then I'll leave her. But you should never talk to her again and you should obey my every order."