Chapter 35.

Bilal's pov:

Everything felt numb. I can't just feel anything. How did this even happened. How can this happen to my sister. How did all this happen while I was still alive. I didn't help her I didn't protected her. She needed me the most and I just couldn't help her.

Why did this happened to her? She is just innocent and pure. I can't even imagine how she suffered for 5 years how she endured it without anyone beside her.

How can I be this bad? Why didn't I trusted her? Why didn't I saved her and even after everything she had gone through she never took sympathy from us. She never told us anything. If Hasan didn't told all of this I guess she would never even utter a word.

To be honest I'm mad at everyone including me. I'm so mad at baba, he could've saved her if he just listened to her.

When I was going near her to hug her. The way she hide behind Hasan broke my heart. I just want to hold her and never let go of her. After that they both just left. Hasan just left after exploding the biggest bomb on our heads.

I want to talk to Fatima I want to ask her forgiveness. I want to hold her and never let go of her from my eyes. I just lost her trust the way she was standing behind Hasan while he was yelling at us broke my heart. Even though he was shouting at us she never flinched neither let go of his hand. She trust him so much but when ever I just go near her she flinches and take step back.

I guess I deserve this. I've to gain her trust again. But how can she forgive me when I can't forgive myself. I should have protected her, I was her brother.

"Bilal ?" Nida called snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yes."

"Are you fine?"

"How can I be."

"Please take care of yourself Bilal. Maama and baba need you now."

"Yes, Bilal they need you. Take care of yourself and them also. I'm sorry if Hasan's words hurted you, he is just so possessive for Fatima." Hamid said.

"Thank you and no his words didn't hurt me but fatima's past did."

"I know it's hard for you but trust Allah. Everything will be fine. Take your parents and go home if you want I can drop you all. You all should need rest."

"No no thank you man. I can manage. Can you please take care of Fatima. I know Hasan is there with her but can you please take care of her."

"Don't worry about her. We all are there for her."

Hadi uncle was telling something to baba and laiba aunty was there with maama. I just can't handle myself how can I handle them all.

After about half an hour we came back to our house.

It's been 2 hours now that baba locked himself in the room and maama doesn't stop crying, nida is there with her but there is no use cause we can never digest the truth it's so hard to handle. I can't even imagine how she went through all of this.

She was the princess of our house and that bastard behaved like a monster with her. She was treated like an animal. Whenever I think about it I just can't control my tears. My sister went through hell and I couldn't saved her. I couldn't protected her. She needed me and I abandoned her. Hasan is right we don't deserve her.

"Why are you asking all this now, why do you care Bhai why. When I needed you all the most no one was there for me no one. You all had abandoned me so why do you care. How many times I've called you and others but no one like not a single person took my call."