Chapter 63.

It's been a month. There was lot of improvement in Hasan's physiotherapy. He was able to move his legs slowly, he wasn't able to walk but still he can move his legs slowly with the support of two persons.

Fatima and Hasan became awkward around eachother. It was strange for her cause even when she married him first they never was awkward, yes she might get nervous sometimes but she never was awkward around him. They barely talk with eachother.

Fatima was trying so hard to act normal and start the conversation but after getting only answers to her questions she stops. She felt like she is forcing him to talk. She was taking care of him helping him and doing everything for him without hoping anything in return.

All the siblings were sitting in the living room laughing like idiots. Hania was also there she was telling about the pranks she and Aiman were doing on Asif. She was so happy with her in laws, she got the family and home she deserves. Everyone was so happy for her.

"Here comes my fake wife." Hasan whispered to hania with a smirk but everyone heard it. Fatima just smiled at him and sat beside haya.

"Why do you think she is fake?" Hania whispered back still everyone listening it. Fatima was least interested in Hasan's actions or words for her the only thing matters is him.

"Oh because she never fight with me nor get angry. She is pretending to be my wife, she is fooling us."

"Bhai, you forget everything we have our precious memories with us. She is the one." Hania said with a grin.

"And about her fighting or getting angry she will never do that. In your 4 years of marriage you guys barely had 10 fights and that to for just an hour. You guys get angry in morning and by afternoon or evening you will be back like nothing happens. And why are you so interested in fighting with her."

Fatima was playing with Hamza but she was listening them.

"Don't the couples always fight."

"Who told you this?"

"Fahad."

Fatima gulped but decided not to react anything.

"Fahad? That bastard." Hania asked in anger, Hamid kept his hand on her trying her to keep calm.

"Excuse me he is my bestfriend." Hasan defended.

"By the way my eyes are craving to see something." Hania said with a smirk.

"What?" Hasan asked confused.

"Your mini makeouts and your flirting cringe talks." Hania said with a smirk making Fatima to cough, Hasan was just confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh the one you two do in the.."

"Hhaaanniiiaaa." Fatima was blushing hard by now. Hania looked at her and started laughing uncontrollably. Everyone was just staring them confused.

"Bhai, you know you used to feed her infront of everyone without any shame." Hania said grinning making Hasan shocked.

"What? Me? You are joking right."

"Everyone is the proof here." Zara said with a smirk.

"And one day you two were chasing eachother like kids." Haya said this time.

"And the other day you even did racing with her."

"Oh remember the prank."

"Omg that was epic."

They said and burst into laughters including Fatima.

"Remember Hasan's first birthday with her." Haya said with a laugh referring to the cake.