Chapter 68.

It's been 10 months now and everyone got back to normal. Hania and Asif had a baby boy who is now 2 months old, she is staying with her family and Asif comes every now and then.

Zara got engaged to Hadi's friend's son. She will be married in a year or two, she wanted to do job for atleast 4 years and it's been 3 years now that she is working in other hospital as she wanted to do it on her own without anyone's help. She already completed her Pg as pediatrics.

Hasan was back to work and the hospital is still a rush like usual. Hasan and Fatima were still inseparable.

In two days haya and Usman are going to get married. They decided for a small ceremony with close relatives and everyone agreed to it. They talked rarely and that to in presence of someone. Hasan and Usman became really close to eachother. Even though he is 6 years older than Hasan he still used to joke as friends.

Rumaisa also started working in Hadi's company as Hamza and Rida are both going to school now. Even though they have maids to look after children. Rumaisa wanted to be with them till they get admission in school.

Hadi divided the work in three of them Hamid, haya and Rumaisa. They were head of their own department and were doing their jobs professionally. Hadi usually have less work and he just supervise or attend the important meetings.

Hasan and Fatima were performing different surgeries. Hasan got out first and was removing his gloves with that Usman came. They greeted eachother with smiles.

"So, is everything ready groom?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, every little thing." Usman replied with a grin.

"Take care of her and please don't break her heart, it took her so much time to cope up with everything."

"I know Hasan and I can promise you one thing that I'll never hurt her intentionally and I can even promise I will never abuse her neither physically nor mentally. You can trust me on this."

"Thank you so much, I trust you and I hope you will not break it."

"Insha Allah I'll not."

They talked a few minutes and with that Fatima came out and removed her gloves and throwed in the dustbin. She greeted formally and went out giving them little privacy to talk. She sat on the bench waiting for Hasan to come.

"Hey sweetheart." He said with a smile.

"Hello my love." She said with a grin.

Hasan went to her and kissed her forehead, he sat beside her and she leaned on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked softly caressing her hand.

"So much it took 8 hours."

"Come let's go home then."

She just nodded not moving an inch from him. He chuckled.

"C'mon love."

"Hasann."

"Yes Jaan."

"I love you."

"I love you too Fatima." He said with a grin.

She moved a little and looked at him with a huge smile, he smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"What happened love?"

"You look handsome." She said absentmindedly looking deeply in his eyes.

"Someone is in mood." He said with a smirk making her smile widen.

"I'm always in mood but this girl's husband gets it rarely." She said with a grin making him chuckle.

"If this girl's husband gets in mood then this girl will never stop blushing like a teenager." His smirk widen seeing her blush.