Chapter 49.

Hasan gave the permission to go for dinner and he will pick her up from the restaurant. It was around 5:30 and Fatima was in her room offering her prayers. She offered her prayers and went down, talked and played for sometime.

Nida and Fatima were getting so close with eachother. They group up and was teasing Bilal, he was just smiling and shaking his head in disbelief. Aziz and Noor was so happy seeing their children happy and getting along. They were enjoying eachothers company. Nida was sharing some of the funny moments of Bilal and Fatima was laughing uncontrollably.

"Now will you two stop making fun of me." Bilal said.

"It is so fun, you really didn't changed a bit." Fatima said with a grin making nida laugh.

"This is not fair 2 vs 1." He said with a pout making them laugh more.

"Bhai, how can you even get scared of a rope." She was laughing while clutching her stomach.

"I know right he jumped so high you know." Nida said bursting into laughter.

"I'm going bye." He said getting up

"Okay okay we will not make fun of you." Fatima said and pulled him back on couch. He was just smiling, looking at them. They talked for sometime and went to offer their prayers and got ready for dinner.

They reached the restaurant and was looking for a table. Fatima went to wash her hands and she was coming back when the two men stood infront of her blocking her way, she moved to go from other side but they blocked her again.

With that Aziz came and stood between and was glaring at those men. Fatima stood completely behind him and held his arm. Aziz was feeling as if he got everything. They said sorry and went from there, Aziz turned around to face her. He kept his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you fine bete?" He asked in a low and calm voice.

"Yes." She replied with a smile looking at him. He nodded and they went back to where others were sitting. They ordered their foods and was enjoying it.

"Fatima, is that Hasan." Bilal asked looking at the table which was little far away from them. She looked back and it was really Hasan. He was sitting with Sadaf.

"I'll come in a minute." She took the permission and went towards Hasan. He was on his phone and Sadaf was sitting infront, staring at him shamelessly without blinking.

Fatima went and sat beside Hasan, Sadaf was shocked for a minute and was glaring her, Fatima smiled at her with a glare. Hasan didn't even noticed fatima's presence, he was on his phone. She slowly peek at his phone and giggled seeing it. He wasn't doing anything particularly just moving the apps from one page to another so that Sadaf can't start the conversation. Hasan looked beside him and got surprised seeing Fatima.

"Hey, when did you came?" He said and hugged her. Fatima grinned at his response and hugged him back.

"How are you here?" He asked looking at her.

"We came for dinner." She said with a smile.

"Oh."

"Wanna join us?"

"No love you go and enjoy. Sahil and safa went to order something, they will be back."

"They also came."

"Yes, do you think I'll come here alone."

Fatima grinned at his comment. Sadaf was just glaring at her making disgusted faces.

"Okay then I'm leaving, enjoy your dinner." She said with a wink, Hasan playfully glared at her.

"Call me when you are done." He said kissing her cheek.