Chapter 57.

It's been two months and everything got back to normal. Hania came back from her trip. No one knows about Fatima's condition except haya.

Fatima was in the parking lot of the hospital as she forget something in the car. She was walking to Hasan's car but suddenly someone grabbed her hand with a force.

She looked back and tried to free her hand. For a moment she was standing numb. There was a slight fear on her face but she was hiding it perfectly. She took away her hand from his grip.

"Hello sweetie." Fahad said.

Fatima knew it was him even though he was wearing a mask and cap. Fatima tried to run back but he again blocked the way. She wasn't scared like before. She overcome her this fear, ofcourse she is frightened when it comes to Azam but it got reduced for Fahad.

Fatima punched him on the nose and ran from there but eventually he got her. He was forwarding his steps and she was moving back. She look on the floor and a idea popped up in her mind. With in a second she grabbed the rod from the ground and beat him on his arm.

"You fucking bitch I'll kill you with my own hands." He shouted making her flinch a little.

Fatima again beat him and ran from there and hide behind the pillar breathing heavily. She heard the footsteps approaching, she took a deep breath to calm herself and got ready for another swing.

She was now aiming for his head. She heard the footsteps more clearly and closer. She closed her eyes and swing the rod but someone grabbed it.

"Fathi."

She opened her eyes and looked at Hasan. She basically ran in Hasan's embrace clutching his shirt tightly.

"Hey hey relax Jaan, tell me what happened?"

"Fahad." She whispered hugging him even tighter.

Hearing the name made Hasan's anger burst into volcano. He took his phone out and called someone.

"Close every entry and exit. No one should step out understood." He instructed and cut the call, he pulled her more closer and started caressing her back.

He again called someone.

"Yes, he came here."

"Yes I already told."

"Okay."

"Fathi, did you saw his face?"

"No, he was wearing mask." She said and pulled herself from him. Hasan gave her a small smile and kissed her forehead gently. He was still on the phone.

"No, he was wearing mask. Okay come fast, I'll try to find and catch him. Okay."

He said and cut the call.

"Jaan look at me." He said calmly cupping her cheeks. She looked at him.

"Do you wanna come with me or you want to stay in the office."

"I'll come with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to punch him again."

"Oh my brave girl. C'mon then." He again kissed her forehead and went out holding her hand.

They straight went to the main gate. Gates were locked as instructed. He ordered the guards to spread and find him. He already showed his pics and told what he is wearing.

Fatima and Hasan went back to his room to check the CCTV. He turn on the computer and started looking on the screen. Fatima was standing beside him keeping her hands on his shoulders. He replayed the time, looking for him.