Chapter 41.

Hasan speed his car and reached there in about 5 minutes. There was a narrow lane so the car can't go any further. He parked it there and got down and ran near the lake. He stood at his place seeing the view infront of him.

He rushed towards them and group hugged his three sisters breathing heavily. Haya hania and Zara were taken aback for a moment.

"What happen Hasan?" Haya asked.

Hasan pulled himself from them and looked around and took Rida in his arms.

"Have you guys lost your minds. Do you all want to get settle here. Is 2 hours not enough to enjoy why are you all still here. It's been 5 hours now you all are here. Don't you all know how dangerous this place is." He said in anger.

"Hasan calm down first and you know we are coming here from years." Haya said calmly.

"Didi, before it was different, now it's totally dangerous to come without any male. Why can't you all understand that."

"Hasan speak clearly. Why is it dangerous here."

"You want to listen right then listen. After our last trip there was an incident here. Two girls were kidnapped near this lake and family got the bodies in the back forest after 5 days. The bodies were hanged to a tree." He said with gritted teeth making everyone shock.

"Come now we are going back." Hasan said still holding Rida in his arms. Rida's hands were wrapped around his neck and she was sleeping peacefully in the crook of his neck.

Everyone started walking and Hasan was behind them. They got in the car and Hasan checked everyone was there or not. He gave Rida to haya who was sitting on the passengers seat and started the car.

"Hasan we are fine now calm down." Haya said calmly.

"I know."

"Yes, Bhai relax everyone is fine."hania said from behind.

"Do you have any idea how scared I was." He said tightening his grip on steering wheel.

"I'm really sorry from everyone of us. We didn't knew that baby bro." Haya said.

Hasan took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Please, next time do not go there alone. Tell me I'll take you all even if it is thousands time but please don't go alone with children." He said calmly.

"Okay Hasan we will not do that again." Haya said calming him.

They reached and he parked the car and everyone got down. Hania knocked on the door but got no response. She knocked again still no response.

"Bhai, is there no one in house." She asked looking at Hasan.

"Fathi, it's us open the door." Hasan said knocking the door and within seconds door got burst open and Fatima ran and hugged Hasan tightly.

"I'm fine I'm fine." Hasan said caressing her back. He got totally calm and hugged her tightly.

"Baby, relax I'm fine." He said calmly.

"Omg only Fatima can relax his inner beast." Hania said with a smirk.

Fatima broke the hug and looked at him then looked at everyone and moved a little from him.

"How are you all?" She asked in a low voice.

"We are fine. He was just getting so much protective." Hania said earning a glare from Hasan.

They went and ate their lunch. Fatima was just sitting beside him not leaving his side for a minute. They were just sitting while watching tv.

"Jaan, what happened?" Hasan whispered to her interlocking their fingers.