Chapter 33

Days went in a blink and tomorrow was their parents anniversary. Fatima and Hasan was currently in the shopping mall. Looking for gifts. They decorated the terrace of his father's hotel to give them surprise tomorrow. It was almost 1am now.

They bought the gifts and took some more things for final touch up for their decorations. They were driving back to their home.

"Hasan you promised me an ice cream." Fatima said looking at him.

"You remembered." He said laughing sheepishly.

"There is no way I'll forget icecream." She said with a grin.

"Sometimes I really get jealous of this ice creams."

Fatima laughed at his words.

"Don't worry jaanum I'm all yours." She said with a smile.

"Wooow..!! Nickname from my wife."

"Ofcourse even I have so many nicknames but you know I can't just say it randomly like you do."

"Oh.. Yes yes I know how shy my wife is."

"A little."

"Ofcourse it's definitely not a little."

"It is."

"It is not."

"It is."

"Okay then let's test it." He said with a smirk.

"What test." She said gulping.

Hasan parked the car and looked at her with a smirk. Fatima was just seeing here and there. He moved further near her and she was just looking blankly at him. He leaned in more and she started blushing due to their closeness.

"Just accept it darling. Your face is the proof now." He said leaning near her ear. She shivered because of his voice.

He laughed loudly and sat back in his seat. Fatima was just fanning herself while looking out. He was just controlling his laugh and sat there without driving. After about 5 minutes fatima's heart beat became normal and the redness of her face also reduced. She came back to senses and noticed the car is still parked.

She looked at Hasan and he started laughing again.

"Done with your blushing and racing heart." He asked with a smirk.

"Shut up. You are so bad Hasan." She said glaring at him.

"Yes yes this bad guy will not buy you ice cream now."

"Hasannn.. This is cheating." She said with a pout.

"What do you expect from bad guys then baby."

"Okay okay you are so good you know you are the best man in the world and you are the sweetest."

Hasan laughed again at her words.

"Fine fine stop with your cheesy words darling."

"Only for you." She said with a smile.

Hasan laughed again seeing her expression.

"You really can do anything for ice cream."

"It will be worth it you know."

Hasan shook his head with a smile and started driving again. He parked his car near the ice cream parlour.

"What flavour today?" He asked looking at her.

"I want to try something new."

"Which flavour baby?"

"Umm.." she was just thinking.