Frozen Heart

...

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...
..
.

Okieee! Another adventure awaits us! ❤❤

...

Third Person P.O.V

All was calm, ice creaking lowly as a man walks over it, humming a gentle melody.

He readies his saw, and...

SLASH!

It bursts easily into the ice, bubbles scattering in the water where he slices through.

Other men follow his lead, sawing away at the mighty ice as they sing.

"Born of Cold and Winter air and mountain rain combining..."

More men move in, using pitchforks to stab and hopefully break apart the ice.

"This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining"

Others join in stabbing at the ice, and they manage to break it off.

"So cut through the heart, cold and clear"

Men stab at the floating ice cubes, dragging them along the water.

"Strike for love and strike for fear."

A little boy with bright blonde hair and brown eyes walks after the other men, his trusty reindeer following and expecting a snack.

"See the beauty sharp and sheer"

The boy offers him a bite, before grinning and taking his own bite. A man grunts and yanks a large chunk of ice from the water.

"Split the ice apart!"

A man uses his ice picker to split the large block with ease.

"And break the frozen heart"

"Hup, ho! Watch your step! Let it go."

The boy scrambles out of the way and follows with a large grin, eager to help.

The boy watches as the men grab the ice, doing the same to a small ice block.

"Hup, ho! Watch your step, let it go!"

He struggles to lift his block of ice out, frowning when it slips from his grip.

The other men continue to work.

"Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold! Ice has a magic, can't be controlled."

Men jump along the ice as it breaks apart, stabbing at it and pulling it on land.

A large Clydesdale stomps along the ice, dragging a plow to slice the ice apart.

"Stronger than one

Stronger than ten

Stronger than a hundred men! Hup!"

The men all cut through more ice, the sun setting. The young boy was still struggling to get his ice block, yelping as it drops in the water, making it splash on his face. His reindeer affectionately licks the water off his cheek, making him giggle.

"Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining"

The men all work on dragging the ice to their carts, ready to sell. A man lights his lantern, attaching it to the cart as the sun disappears. Others light their lanterns to cut the last of the ice.

"This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining"

They take turns bashing on the block, before splitting it in half.

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear"

The boy gasps as he yanks the block up, his reindeer stabling him as he succeeds to pull it on land.

"Strike for love and strike for fear! There's beauty and there's danger here"

The men load up the last of the ice on their sleighs, ready to leave.

"Split the ice apart! Beware the frozen heart..."

The men crack their reigns and the horses take off as the boy lifts his block on his small sleigh, his reindeer attached and ready to go.

His reindeer carries the lantern and nods as his friend climbs on board, struggling to start moving on the ice.

"Come on, Sven!" Kristoff calls, a large smile on his face as they run after the workers.

Sven snorts and runs faster, Kristoff smiling as he looks up at the beautiful night sky.

...

Not reallly a chapter, but here we go! :3

...