Frozen Fever Anniversary!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Arendelle was peaceful, if a tad bit warm today.

"Okay, okay," I mumble, going over the day with my clipboard, wiping some sweat off my temple as I hum in thought. "Kris, you got the dinner I asked you to, right?"

"Yes," Kristoff chuckles, looking over the clipboard with me.

"And you set it up exactly how I asked. Right, Kris?"

"Well..."

"Kris!"

"I'm just kidding!" He laughs, confidently folding his arms with a grin, "geez, you just gotta relax, (Y/N). He'll love it."

"And you made sure that Olaf hasn't eaten anything?"

We pause as his smile drops and his eyes widen before both swiftly enter the large banquet hall, Olaf inches from eating some of the chocolate tower.

"Olaf!" I gasp, making him pause and shriek, turning.

"I didn't get the chance to eat any this time!" Olaf whines, making me sigh a laugh.

"Olaf, those chocolates are for Elson," I remind.

"Right," Olaf pouts as I pat his head.

"Chocolates?" Anna eagerly pops up at my side, making me gasp and jump in surprise, holding the clipboard to my chest and spinning around.

"Anna! I thought you were Elson," I breathe out, making her giggle.

"I'm guessing this... Very large feast is for your anniversary," she grins, looking around at the food I had layed out.

"Yep! I even made these chocolates myself... Burned quite a few along with my hand," I laugh, showing her my slightly burned hand.

"Oh, wow..." Anna breathes out, glancing at my clipboard. "And that's...?"

"Oh!" I show her the clipboard. "This is the day I have planned ou--" I pause, sneezing. She looks at me with wide eyes before I grin, "... Out." I finish.

"(Y/N), that looks great!" Anna nervously grins, "but... you look a bit--"

"Nope! I'm fine," I interrupt, sniffling slightly before smiling. "Today is going to be amazing. Elson went all out for our Sister birthday, so I gotta do the same."

"What's this? 'Treasure Hunt'...?" Anna reads over as I grin.

"Well, it's kind of like the string game Elson made us, only I left little clues for him to find some little things I've made for him before he finds this feast," she gasps and smiles widely, bouncing in excitement.

"Oh! That sounds so much fun!" Anna looks over as Kristoff joins us.

"Took forever," I reply, "don't know how Elson managed it so fast!"

The faint sound of the bell tower rings, making me gasp with a grin.

"It's time. Okay, okay!"

"For... The chocolates?" Olaf asks, eager to eat them.

"No," I laugh, shaking my head. "Kristoff, Anna, I can count on you both to make sure nothing happens to the feast? And especially the chocolates!"

"Yes," Anna grins and nods, hugging Kristoff's arm.

"Definitely, (Y/N)," Kristoff agrees, watching as Sven enters. "Hey, buddy!"

I look over the rest of the decorations before sighing nervously, adjusting my hair and dusting off the dress Elson had given me on my birthday.