For the First Time In Forever

Third Person P.O.V

Three Years Later...

Birds sang and flew overhead, the sun shining brightly on this joyous day.

Ships were starting to dock, and the whole castletown was bustling in excitement as a greeter welcomed the newcomers.

"All ashore!" A captain yells, and the luxurious looking people stepped off their ship.

"Welcome to Arendelle!" The greeter welcomes with a wide grin.

"Ah, merci, monsieur," a noble frenchman nods his head in thanks.

"Watch your step, please!" The greeter warns a noblewoman. She smiles in thanks and lifts her dress over the dock's crack. "The gates will be opening, soon."

...

"Why do I have to wear this?!" A little boy groans, trying to shove off his suit jacket as his mother yanks it back on.

"Because the King has come of age! It's Coronation Day!"

The boy rolls his eyes, reluctantly following his mom, "that's not my fault!"

...

The crowd applause as two men set up a beautifully decorated pole, children giggling as they wrap streamers around it.

...

Sven eagerly nudges Kristoff, making him chuckle.

"What do you want, Sven? Give me a snack!" Kristoff quotes Sven as he dances in excitement. "What's the magic word? Please!" Sven bites the carrot whole from Kristoff's hand, "uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share."

Sven spits some of the carrot out, allowing Kristoff to take it and take a bite.

...

"I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!" A man exclaims in excitement as his wife dusts off his suit with a grin.

"And for a whole day!" The man adjusts his hat, yelping and laughing as his wife eagerly yanks him, "faster, Percy!!"

...

"Ahh... Arendelle," a noble old women adjusts her glasses, looking over the town with a sneer.

"Our most mysterious trade partner," her brother mumbles, their two guards looking down at them. "Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets..."

"And exploit your riches!" His sister finishes with a sinister grin, drumming her fingers together.

"... Did we say that out loud?" They mutter at the same time, exchanging a quick glance as their bodyguards roll their eyes.

"Oh! Me sore eyes cannot wait to see the King and Princess!" A man chuckles, a nearby woman agreeing.

"I'll say. I bet the King is absolutely handsome!" she gushes, fanning herself as she smiles.

"And I bet the Princess is beautiful!" The man counters with a grin, and they continue to walk to the palace.

...

Anna snores, completely exhausted from the sleepover her and (Y/N) did in her room. Her hair was like a lion's mane, some in her mouth, and drool escapes from her mouth as she snores.

"Anna?" (Y/N) knocks, making Anna jolt with a snore.

"Princess Anna?" Kai calls, knocking louder.

"I woke her up an hour ago... she claimed she was wide awake..." (Y/N) snickers, making Kai chuckle.