Love Will Thaw

...
..
.

Third Person P.O.V

Just before Hans' sword could make contact with (Y/N), both girls turn into solid ice in an instant. Hans was knocked back by the force of his blade clashing on (Y/N)'s frozen fingertips, and he yells as he slams on the frozen fjord and knocks out.

Anna and (Y/N) release a final breath, frozen.

Elson flinches and wipes his tears, looking back with wide eyes when he sees two familair figures behind him.

"No!!" He gasps, leaping to his feet and racing to the front of the two girls. "(Y/N)... Anna... No... No, please, no..." Elson gently caresses (Y/N)'s frozen cheeks, looking between the two with despair.

His breathing picks up as he begins to sob, hugging (Y/N) as the others approach.

The leaders and ambassadors watch in sadness from the castle balcony, regretting their actions.

"Guys?" Olaf softly whimpers, Kristoff looking at Anna with great sadness before looking down in defeat.

Sven moans softly, head drooping as Elson continues to sob, hugging (Y/N).

Anna's chest starts to glow, (Y/N)'s doing the same as both begin to thaw from their frozen states.

Olaf squeals and gasps when he notices them thawing, Sven smiling and nudging Kristoff, who looks up with a gasp.

(Y/N) fully thaws, gasping and staggering at the weight wrapped around her.

Her hair, along with Anna's, was back to normal, and their color returned.

"(Y/N)?" Elson says in disbelief, looking up at her face before hugging her tightly. He pulls away and cups her cheek before looking at Anna just as she thaws. "Anna!" 

He rushes to her and squeezes her in a hug, making her shakily laugh and hug him back.

"You... Sacrificed yourselves for me?" Elson wipes his tears as he pulls from Anna, making her smile.

"Well... I love you," she replies, making more tears fall as he smiles.

Olaf gasps, lifting his head with glee, "an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!" 

"True love? But... That means..." Elson looks at (Y/N), and her cheeks burn in a bright blush.

"Uh..." She trails off as he approaches her with a wide grin. "Well, um-- I--I..."

"You love me?" Elson questions softly with hope as Anna watches, biting her lip to muffle a squeal.

"Well... Yeah," (Y/N) shyly admits, looking down. "Yeah, I do. I mean... Would I have gone through all that if I didn't? Climbed a freezing mountain, almost got eaten by wolves, fell off a cliff, and just almost froze to death. I love you, Elson."

Elson's eyes widen at the amount of harm (Y/N) was put through, nervously laughing through tears as he hugs her tightly, making a silent vow to never put her in harms way again.

"I love you, too," Elson pulls away slightly, making (Y/N) look up in surprise before he places a gentle kiss against her lips. She takes a moment to respond before quickly reciprocating the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wraps his around her waist.

Anna squeals loudly and cheers, Olaf doing the same as Kristoff chuckles and Sven snorts in approval.

Olaf cackles and cheers, "yippie! I knew you two would get together!" He does a little dance as Anna and Kristoff smile in amusement.