Frozen Fever

Okay, so! Just so you guys know, you and Anna 'share' a birthday on the day exactly in between your birthdays. So, if your birthday is like, in January, hers is in June, so it'd take place in either late March or early April. I hope that makes sense ;-;

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Arendelle was peaceful, a bright sunny day without a cloud in the sky. There was a slight nip in the air, however, and it sent a chill through some folks.

Elson sneezes lightly, sniffling with a sigh before realizing what the they said.

"What?" Elson questions, looking between the two girls. "Since when are both your birthday's on that day?"

"Well..." Anna drags, rubbing her neck as she and (Y/N) glance at each other.

"We kinda did it after you... locked yourself away," (Y/N) admits, making him frown.

"You see, we hated celebrating our birthdays... by ourselves, and around this time... (Y/N)'s parents would leave her here with me. So we came up with sharing birthdays together to make things easier!" Anna explains, making Elson rub his chin in thought.

He sighs softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I... I'm so--"

"Don't say sorry," (Y/N) cuts him off, pecking his cheek. "None of that was your fault. But, yeah! So from then on we celebrated it on a day where both our birthdays were equally apart."

"I see, yeah..." Elson suddenly groans and ruffles his hair.

"What's wrong? Does that make you upset?" (Y/N) frantically asks, making Elson chuckle and rise, walking to her and grasping her hands.

"Not at all, but I... Have to go rearrange some stuff to be scheduled some other time," he places a kiss on her forehead with a grin, "be back soon, my dear."

Elson quickly exits to tell Kristoff to take down all the decorations that say 'Happy Birthday (Y/N)!', making Kristoff whine at how 'hard' he worked on the banner.

Elson sighs and rubs his temple with a nervous chuckle, looking back before shaking his head.

"Guess this works out... Olaf and Sven ate the cake," he grumbles, watching Sven and Olaf loaf around with (F/C) cake frosting smeared all over their faces. "Okay... I got this!"

...

Their shared birthday came within a few weeks, and Elson was in panic mode to make everything absolutely perfect.

He did feel a tad bit warm, but brushed it off as nerves to make the day amazing for the two.

He had to.

"Okay, okay. Here we go..." Elson mumbles to himself, standing by the beautiful (F/C) three tier cake. He looks between Anna's cake and (Y/N)'s cake, biting his lip and scrunching his nose in thought.

He uses his magic to create a beautiful ice (Y/N) ontop of her cake before creating one of Anna.

"... So lonely," Elson sighs, using his magic to change them.

A small ice figure of Elson stands besides (Y/N) with their arms looped, and another with Elson next to Anna, standing straight.

"... Stiff," he sighs, redoing it.

He gasps in slight horror when he accidentally creates himself hugging (Y/N)'s frozen form on her cake, a frozen Anna on hers.

"I can't do that!"