Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Third Person P.O.V

The streets of Arendelle were bustling with high spirits, and everyone was excited for Christmas.

The rooftops were decorated with sheets of white snow that glittered softly in the winter morning sun, the buildings looking warm and toasty on the inside. Snow gently fell from the sky, and many children ran happily through the snow, making snowmen and snowball fighting.

Some Arendelle soldiers hung the Christmas banner on the bridge, and Kai smiled softly to himself as he approached a bare tree besides two other decorated ones.

He grabs an ornament, reaching to place it on a branch when--

"Surprise!!" Olaf yells, startling Kai and making him drop the ornament with a chuckle.

"Not yet, Olaf." He gently reminds, making him nod.

...

Maids walk along the hall with wide smiles, carrying large stacks of plates.

"Surprise!" Olaf yells once more, popping out of the suit of armor and scaring the maids.

They all gasp and grip at the plates when they nearly fall, the maid in front chuckling.

"Not yet, Olaf." They all say in unison.

...

Another servant carries what seems to be a gift over to the gift area, the gifts meant for the people of Arendelle.

The gift shaped as Olaf was gently set down, and then--

"Surprise!!" Olaf shrieks, appearing from nowhere and scaring the man.

He gasps, jumping and landing forward in the pile of gifts.

"Not yet, Olaf," his muffled voice came, making Olaf nod.

...

Anna peeks inside the dining room, smiling widely as she looks around.

"Woah," another voice comes from behind her, (Y/N) peeking her head out.

Both girls walk to the buffet area, and Anna gasps.

"Hello!" Anna sneakily smiles as (Y/N) glances away for a second, and she attempts to grab a piece of the sugary sweets when--

"Surprise!!" Olaf pops out of the cakes, making the cake collapse as his body parts fly everywhere.

Anna gasps and (Y/N) yelps as they were both startled, and Anna quickly catches his head as (Y/N) laughs.

"Olaf, buddy," (Y/N) attempts to pick up the food.

"Not yet!" Anna laughs, holding his head up.

"They're right," Elson's voice chuckles as he descends the stairs, wearing a dark navy suite and a cloak with some fur on the end. "Our surprise holiday party doesn't start until after the Jule bell rings."

He uses his magic to frost over the wreaths wrapped around the stairs bars, and uses his magic to create a large permafrost snowflake, which sets itself into (Y/N)'s hair.

She smiles as he wraps an arm around her shoulders, kissing her temple as Anna smiles.

"Sorry," Olaf's lower body shakes off the circular cakes. "The suspense is tearing me apart!" Anna leans down and sets his head on his body. "Thank you!" He chuckles.

"I'm excited, too, Olaf!" Anna grins widely, "this is Arendelle's first Christmas in forever."

Elson leans down and plucks the flag from Olaf's head, "the first of many to come."