An Accident

Third Person P.O.V

Elson peacefully sleeps in his bed, unaware that his younger sister was wide awake.

"Elson!" Anna poorly whispers, "Elson!" He groans as she climbs up on his bed, jumping up and down. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Anna, go back to sleep," Elson mumbles in reply, peeking at her before shutting his eyes.

"I can't!" He grunts as she flops down on him, "the sky's awake, so I'm awake! And (Y/N)'s here! So we have to play!"

"Go play by yourself," Elson rolls her off his bed, making her grunt as she plops on the the floor.

She thinks with a pout before gasping and climbing back on her brother, who sighs in annoyance.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Elson slowly peeks open his eyes with a small smirk, nodding in approval.

...

"Come on, come on, come on!" Anna giggles as Elson shushes her, following after her as they stop in front of (Y/N)'s room.

Anna knocks rhythmically, and a yelp and thump was heard from the other side of the door.

Elson and Anna look at each other as it was quiet for a moment, before the door cracked open to reveal an exhausted looking (Y/N), her hair in slight disarray.

"What are ya guys doing?" She yawns, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as Elson grins at her in amusement.

"Did... You fall out of bed?" Elson questions with a smirk, making the (H/C)-haired girl pout and glare at him.

"No!" (Y/N) whispers in fake annoyance, making Anna giggle and grab her hand.

"Come on!" Anna squeals, dragging (Y/N) quickly as Elson yelps and races after them, shushing his sister once more.

The three burst through the ballroom door, Anna giggling as Elson shuts the door with a small smile.

(Y/N) yawns again, yelping as Anna yanks her into a sprint before spinning around as Elson chuckles.

"You're... so hyper," (Y/N) dizzily mumbles as Anna cackles a laugh, grinning widely.

"Do the magic, do the magic!" Anna encourages her brother, making (Y/N) instantly wake up with excitement.

"Oh! Please, do it!" She exclaims in excitement, making Elson smile and gesture for the two girls closer.

They both draw in as he starts doing his magic, grinning softly as both watch in excitement.

"Ready?" He asks Anna, who eagerly nods with a giggle.

Elson smirks as (Y/N) watches his magic in awe, raising his hands to the ceiling and releasing it.

It bursts into infinite snowflakes, making Anna squeal, "this is amazing!!" Before screaming with laughter as (Y/N) stands next to Elson with a grin.

"Watch this!" Elson stops Anna, stepping on the floor.

The floor sleeks over with ice, making Anna giggle as she starts to slide around. (Y/N) gasps and squeals, latching onto Elson as she nearly slips from the unexpected slippery floor. He laughs and helps to stable her before slowly pulling her around, since she was too unbalanced to lift her feet from the floor.

...

The snow had formed piles all around the room, and now the three were building a snowman together.

(Y/N) grunts as she struggles to lift the middle part as Anna starts to roll up the head, Elson already forming the bottom part.

Elson jumps up and helps (Y/N) carry the snow, both smiling at each other before yelping as it breaks and slips from their arms.