Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

...

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) visited whenever she could to keep Anna company, but unfortunately, she could not always be there for the young girl, which filled her with a sense of loneliness at times.

Anna looks outside at the snowy scene, gasping in excitement and racing to Elson's door.

"Elson?" She knocks rhythmically, "do you wanna build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play!"

She heavily sighs, slumping against his door.

"I never see you anymore!" Anna peeks under the door, seeing nothing, "come out the door. It's like you've gone away!"

...

Anna plays with two dolls resembling her and (Y/N) as (Y/N) messes with Elson's doll.

"We used to be best buddies..."

(Y/N) sighs as Anna slumps in sadness.

"But now we're not... I wish he would tell me why..."

...

Anna knocks on his door again as (Y/N) watches with a nervous frown, Elson having grown more and more distant.

"Do ya wanna build a snowman?" Anna presses her mouth to the lock, her voice muffled.

"It doesn't have to be a snowman," (Y/N) jokes, trying to encourage Elson to join them outside.

"Go away, guys." Elson curtly replies, making (Y/N) flinch and Anna deflate.

"Okay, bye..." Anna sadly replies, and she and (Y/N) go off to play outside.

...

Elson smiles sadly as he watches (Y/N) and Anna play tag in the snow, gripping the windowsill as he leans closer to the glass to watch them. (Y/N) looks up to Elson's window and pauses as she spots him, smiling up and waving at him.

Elson yelps in surprise when he was spotted by her as his face flushes pink, and gasps when he accidentally freezes the windowsill.

...

"The gloves will help," King Agnarr slides the white silk gloves on Elson's hands as (Y/N) watches with concern and apprehension. "See? Conceal it..."

"Don't feel it," Elson recites as the King clasps his hand.

"Don't let it show," both finish, (Y/N) shaking her head with a small sigh as she looks to the side with a frown.

...

Anna, now a few years older, slides along the hall and knocks on her brother's door with a giggle.

"Do ya wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the hall?" Anna rides her bike down the stairs, crashing into the arms of a suit of armor. "I think some company is overdue. I started talking to the pictures on the wall!"

Anna flops on a couch, pointing to a knight riding a white steed.

"Hang in there, Joan!"

...

"It gets a little lonely... All these empty rooms... Waiting for (Y/N) to drop by..." Anna sighs, watching the front gate from her room, gasping in excitement when she sees (Y/N) being dropped off by her parents.

...

"I'm scared!"  An older Elson pants out in fear, looking between his parents and (Y/N) as he stands in front of the wall he had just frozen unintentionally. "It's getting stronger!"