Fixer Upper

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) looks up at the night sky, chuckling when she sees Olaf riding with his back against Sven's.

"Look, Sven! The sky's awake," Olaf breathes out with a smile, making Sven grunt with a grin.

(Y/N) shivers, Sven snorting in concern and walking closer to the girl to help warm her. She smiles in thanks, pressing against his fur as more of her hair turns white.

Behind them, Anna shivers as well.

"Are you cold?" Kristoff gently asks, watching as she rubs her arms.

"A little," she admits, (Y/N) looking back with an amused grin as Kristoff awkwardly goes to wrap an arm around her before stopping.

"Both of you, come here," he notices something, making (Y/N) follow after them as they approach a small gyser.

"Ooh!" Anna and (Y/N) sigh in relief, Kristoff watching the two in concern as they continue.

"So... Ah, about my friends. Well..." Kristoff chuckles nervously as Anna and (Y/N) look at each other. "I say 'friends'... They're more like family."

(Y/N) and Anna frown as he continues.

"Anyway. When I was a kid it was just me and Sven. Until they... You know. Kinda took us in," Kristoff finishes.

"They did?" Anna softly questions.

"Yeah."

"I'm... Sorry for calling them a figment of your lonely imagination," (Y/N) apologizes, making him chuckle.

"Eh, it's fine. I know you were just teasing," he grins, waving her off. "But, um. I don't wanna scare you two, but they can be a little inappropriate. And... Loud." Kristoff chuckles, "very loud. They're also... Stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. I mean, really, really heavy. B-But you'll get it, they mean well--"

"Kristoff," Anna interrupts, placing a hand on his shoulder as she smiles. "They sound wonderful."

He watches Anna for a moment before a slow smile spreads on his own face.

"Yeah, Kris. Sounds like an awesome family," (Y/N) agrees with a grin.

"Okay, then..." He nervously trails off, (Y/N) and Anna watching as he walks a few steps forward and spins around. "Meet my family!"

Kristoff gestures to a bunch of small... Boulders. (Y/N) shakes her head, this place seeming to be familiar.

Olaf hops off of Sven as Sven eagerly begins to greet the rocks along with Kristoff.

"Hey guys!"

"They're..."

"Rocks," Anna finishes (Y/N)'s sentence, Olaf and the two watching him.

"You are a sight for sore eyes!" Kristoff chuckles to one rock.

"He's crazy!" Olaf poorly whispers as Kristoff continues.

"Rocko's lookin' sharp, as usual," Kristoff grins, pointing to a rock as Sven prances around. "Clay! Woah... I didn't even recognize you! You've lost so much weight.

The three continue to watch in disbelief, mouths agape.

"... I'll distract him while you two run," Olaf whispers again, bringing (Y/N) and Anna back. "Hi, Sven's family!! It's nice... To meet... You!" Olaf pats the rock in between words before whispering, "because I love you two, I insist you run."

He faces the rock again, "I understand you're love experts! Ooh!!" Before facing the two, "why aren't you running?!"

"Uh..." (Y/N) trails off. "Maybe... You were crazy after all..."