Chapter 18

A heart broken once can be repaired but a heart with many scars is hard to repair well at least that's what I thought it's been 5 months since I kicked Lizwi out of the house but he came back for his daughter. We are still not in good space we barely speak to each other and sometimes he would put Esihle to sleep then leave and come back the following day in the morning to have breakfast with us. We always try to he normal for Esihle's sake but sometimes it would get hard because he has turned into this heartless beast that's only soft for his daughter and baby mama I guess and I say that because money has been going out of his account almost everyday and mostly it's into her Thandeka's account or restaurants I think he is buying because of her cravings. I won't lie it hurts even now it hurts so bad to a point where I cry myself to sleep when he is not around. His birthday was 2 months ago and he went mia on everyone for a week I didn't even try to find him because I knew he was with his new family. I want to let him go but I can't my mind says yes but my heart says no I really don't know what to do anymore. On the other hand things are looking up for me I have opened new branches in a lot of provinces and my accounting firm which is called The House Of Accountants is now making close to 100 million per month, my IT company is also making a lot of money but I'm planning on selling it to Sboniso because he seems to be really passionate about it but at the same time I want to use the money I get from that company to supply orphanages with food and proper beds and maybe renovate them I'm still thinking about it and then my restaurant is also making money along with my Boutique is bringing more celebrities. On the other "someone" talked about who I am and that Lizwi and I have divorced on social media it was all over the news and my family and his family called us for a meeting and tried to intervene but when they heard that he has a baby on the way my mom flipped and things have been bad since then. I know it's his baby mama who did that but I won't say anything incase he thinks I'm jealous so now I have bodyguards following me everywhere I go even at work they are now scared of me because now they know who I really am.

A few weeks ago I bumped into Caleb and he looked so yummy, I was with Esihle and he was with his daughter Emily we sat down at Spur and had lunch with the girls and they were talking like they have known each other for years it was a nice sight to see because my daughter doesn't have a lot of friends she just hangs with my squads friends and her cousins so for her to actually have someone like Emily that she didn't grow up with it was fun for her. Caleb took my numbers afterwards and we started talking since then it's been nice and he always calls me sometimes even when Lizwi is around he would send me messages and I would blush like crazy and Lizwi would just look at me. It's going to be my daughter's birthday next month September 14 and mine in the following month October 27. I was planning a birthday celebration as she will be turning 4 it will just be family and friends, I also wanted to invite Caleb and Emily since they are now friends they always talk on their iPad or when I'm on a video call with Caleb and Esihle would come in while we are talking. He is so nice towards Esihle you'd swear she is his child he calls her by the pet names he calls Emily and he calls me by babe at first Esihle laughed and told him that Lizwi calls me like that I thought he would feel somehow about that but he showed no emotions of sadness or anger he was okay which made me happy cause he didn't show those kind of emotions on the kids.

Today it's Sunday the 27th of August and Caleb has asked me to come for lunch at 14:00 in his office. I agreed to it and it's now 12 I'm getting ready for the lunch. Lizwi didn't come back for breaking today I'm guessing his baby mama had issues her belly is now showing. I went to take a shower again then did my hair I had my natural hair on so I just styled it, I put on my silk headwrap then went to choose an outfit in the closet. I opted for a light green dress that had a nice open top with straps and also it was open on the side and also had a split on my right thigh. I also went for gold high heels and a gold clutch with gold bracelets with anklets and a necklace. I added lipgloss for that shine and applied some perfume with some versace sunglasses just for control, I got out of the closet and went downstairs. I was surprised to find Lizwi there with Esihle and the nanny.